IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I have too much free time at my job and feel guilty that I get payed for it at times.

You can assuage that guilt by forwarding extra cash to chengod@gmail.com

Sounds like an actual problem.

I've fucked up shit. I've fucked up beautiful flowing happiness into horrible, stupid anger and disappointment. I'm really near my breaking point.

Well cherish your situation cause it can get way worse

I've fucked up shit. I've fucked up beautiful flowing happiness into horrible, stupid anger and disappointment. I'm really near my breaking point.

What's wrong?

Thanks, guys.

Well, since kid, I've had a very special talent to fuck up shit like really bad, really bad, with no redemption. Like, for example, it's not that I break a jar made of glass, it's that I fucking smash it and throw it to the ocean each piece in different spots . When I fuck up life, I fuck it really, really bloody bad. So I've nothing more that to accept it was all my fault and keep going. Some personal and professional problems, but I've been through an internal change this year. I've experienced a fucking lot, stuff beyond my imagination, stuff that I never fucking thought it would happen. So yea, 2014 is my turning point. Fuck, all the shit that has happened to me is because of my fuck fault, but I always learn new stuff so I must keep going.

PD: Sorry if grammar is shit.

Sounds like an actual problem.

Well cherish your situation cause it can get way worse

What's wrong?

Thanks, guys.

Well, since kid, I've had a very special talent to fuck up shit like really bad, really bad, with no redemption. Like, for example, it's not that I break a jar made of glass, it's that I fucking smash it and throw it to the ocean each piece in different spots . When I fuck up life, I fuck it really, really bloody bad. So I've nothing more that to accept it was all my fault and keep going. Some personal and professional problems, but I've been through an internal change this year. I've experienced a fucking lot, stuff beyond my imagination, stuff that I never fucking thought it would happen. So yea, 2014 is my turning point. Fuck, all the shit that has happened to me is because of my fuck fault, but I always learn new stuff so I must keep going.

PD: Sorry if grammar is shit.

hey buddy i can't offer anything too helpful i'm afraid but i know we are all our own worst critics...except for some extremely narcissistic folk, which you don't strike me as.

my fwp: azaela banks turns out to be a cranky, unfunny bore.

t. hanks.

But, mystic news. Literally, FUCKING LITERALLY ITS A MIRACLE!!! I RECEIVED A FUCKING SECOND CHANCE. A FUCKING MAGICAL UNEXPECTED SECOND CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME MAGIC STUFF, REALLY... I already gave up, and I receive a 2° fucking chance. Dude, dude, dude... My life is a a fucking mystery.

But, mystic news. Literally, FUCKING LITERALLY ITS A MIRACLE!!! I RECEIVED A FUCKING SECOND CHANCE. A FUCKING MAGICAL UNEXPECTED SECOND CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME MAGIC STUFF, REALLY... I already gave up, and I receive a 2° fucking chance. Dude, dude, dude... My life is a a fucking mystery.

3 posts and we still don't know what the actual problem is.

my fwp: something is horribly wrong in my life... something you can't even imagine.... oh god... if only you knew.... OK BYE

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

Getting married next year, the missus' family is split by numerous feuds - parents separated, dad used to be a twat but is good now but mom's family hate him, dad's new family is totally blameless but might feel awkward, stepdad is an all-round miserable cunt who might start a fight for no reason, step-uncle is generally very nice but hates dad, stepdad and randomly hates a great uncle too, grandad is nice but might say something racist, several drug addicts on mom's side who might turn up off their tits on smack or just steal things

So do we painstakingly pick-and-choose who to invite, to avoid bad feeling? Or just say fuck it, invite them all and just let them get on with it?

PS you're all invited WATMM

Edited by Tricone RC

3 posts and we still don't know what the actual problem is.

my fwp: something is horribly wrong in my life... something you can't even imagine.... oh god... if only you knew.... OK BYE

Guess what the sad shit is

haha. new thread time

lol, that would actually be pretty kewl.

But yeah. I tend to dramatize a lot of my life... So well, the shit is:

-I broke up with my gf cuz some stupid shit I said. I tried to solve it but it's no the same

-My school semester went bad. The shit part is that it was bad cuz I didn't wanted to study, so I don't have great grades and shit. But I assume all responsibility. BUT, because of some team mates, it got worst (they not doing their work, therefore I had to do it).

-I don't want to disappoint people with my shit (mainly family), and I try to avoid it at any cost, but if that happens, well, fuck, but I shall keep going.

And the "mystic news" is that a professor told me I can do the final exam on monday , and I was totally ready to fail it... So yeah, now I can redeem my shit. Life is a mystery.

Edited by logakght

Getting married next year, the missus' family is split by numerous feuds - parents separated, dad used to be a twat but is good now but mom's family hate him, dad's new family is totally blameless but might feel awkward, stepdad is an all-round miserable cunt who might start a fight for no reason, step-uncle is generally very nice but hates dad, stepdad and randomly hates a great uncle too, grandad is nice but might say something racist, several drug addicts on mom's side who might turn up off their tits on smack or just steal things

So do we painstakingly pick-and-choose who to invite, to avoid bad feeling? Or just say fuck it, invite them all and just let them get on with it?

PS you're all invited WATMM

Just elope. All sounds like way too much grief IMO.

-My school semester went bad. The shit part is that it was bad cuz I didn't wanted to study, so I don't have great grades and shit. But I assume all responsibility. BUT, because of some team mates, it got worst (they not doing their work, therefore I had to do it).

That's just the worst. I'm in a course right now where more than half of my grade is in the hands of other classmates. We have two group assignments (really in-depth analysis of the architecture of a piece of hardware, yadda yadda). First of all, 10 people for a group assignment of this kind is WAY too many people. Second, we all get the same grade. The teacher will ask random questions about our work to anyone in the group, and if he fails, we all fail. So I might study my ass off but get a shitty grade cause some asswipe didn't study. Awful stuff, but a valuable real-life lesson I guess

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy