IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My credit card was cancelled last night after shopping around online. Stupid computer techno hackers.

So yesterday I just noticed a transaction from Macy's for $1100.

Christ.

My credit card was cancelled last night after shopping around online. Stupid computer techno hackers.

Christ.

Your credit card company should automatically flag that - I'm assuming you dont shop at macy's a lot, and that you dont spend that much in one go very often?

Christ.

Your credit card company should automatically flag that - I'm assuming you dont shop at macy's a lot, and that you dont spend that much in one go very often?

They cancelled my card immediately, but not fast enough. Luckily, I'll get all my money back. It'll probably be a couple of weeks, but that's fine.

plus my brand new trainers are already no longer immaculate. not surprising as i go to the gym 5 times a week now. but darn it!!!

Ahh the point in time when lovely new shoes are no longer so, tis a sad time that it is. I have an whole bunch of shoes that are still in good nick, I call them mall crawlers, because I only ever where them in the clean environ permitted within the confines of a shopping mall. They never see mud nor muck, grease nor dust billowing behind a truck, almost as clean as the day I bought them. You have one thing there that can fuck shoes though which doesn't bother us here, rain, many rain and associated ground bogginess.

Also good on ya for gyming it girl. I go for walks and jogs, gyms seem like places with cool exercise machines on offer, but they're covered in other people grime, I'm not up for that.

overeating like a motherfucker lately

i've been binging on corn pops cereal lately, i know it's bad for me, gotta cut that shit out.

But you gotta have your pops!

I've gone through Corn Pops binge eating phases. These days I'm all Vector, which is actually pretty healthy.

I'm starting to get stretchmarks :(

Meh. Most everyone's got em, don't be self conscious. =)

I've got em on me tummy and my sides.

They're not major, I'm just fussy. Lol!

I actually find stretch marks attractive :emb:

(not trying it or nothin)

my two hoovers are crap and don't work properly. still have to brush my god damn carpet to get it looking respectable. YES I BRUSH MY CARPET! FFS

i've had troubles finding a vacuum that is best on wood floors. one day when i have more cash i'll blow it on something fancy

Tried depositing money into my PayPal wallet before attempting to send it, but I have to wait four days for it to actually get deposited. Wanted to get it all done today, dammit. But at least I'm not subject to any deadline.