IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

:catnope:

I'm shit in bed

you probably just need some practice. go out with an older woman for a while :happy:

hmmm so what you're saying is, he should date a mature woman purely for the purpose of learning sex tricks.

then dump them so he can go and use the tricks on younger and therefore more attractive women.

is that what you mean? your posts are really starting to make you look like a raging misogynist lala.

Are you really this bored that you decided to create conflict out of an innocent comment?

if someone can't handle a bit of prodding, they shouldn't post things on the internet. :emotawesomepm9:

Liar, misogynistic, sexist, and now takes it up the bum? whatever next

You give homeless people foreign currency they can't spend

true story, ive said this before i think, Julie Burchill is a friend of a friend and used to come in to my bar, would get drunk and spend obscene amounts of money. she gave at least 2 tramps that we know of rolex oyesters.

they probably pawned them to someone who thought they were fakes :catcry:

where i'm presently working i get a good number of bug bites. I seem to be sensitive to blackflies in particular, and the bites swell up and then burst in an orgy of bloody yuckyness. Also almost at pubic-lice-levels of itchiness

YJXe6hb.jpg

Also see watch tan lol

was at the store waiting in a fair small line like 10 minutes before closing time, this old dude creeps from behind me and stands next to me and i'm like no ways bruh.

when it's my turn, he cuts me off!! i have like 3 things and i'm thinking, come on be a man ooze and i say "pardon me sir but i was here first", i give him a look and he says, oh i'm so sorry sir, he's really old and holing like 2 packs of bakin soda

i go to the cashier like a boss with my card and it says, "you have no credit left", everyone in the store is pissed the hellfuck off, i have no clue what to do, my phone is home

luckely a couple i'm friends with was there and they payed for my beers, i-tunes card and toilet paper, else i'd be stuck in marihuana nightmare for a long time

lol just another day

My brother bought a couple of cards the other day because they were on special, so he gets to buy normally full price stuff on iTunes for 30% off. This is why you would buy a card.

My fwp, I've so trained my hand to draw a face that I'm looking at to its specific dimensions that i now am finding it really hard to render an adult face down to a child's dimensions. iz annoying. i know what I'm supposed to do intellectually, but my hand just doesn't want to know about it. Just let me morph stuff.

heh.

I don't know where to post this...

I've been obsessed with hunchbacks since back in high school, where I decided they were my spirit animal.

Today, while walking across the street to buy some pizza, I saw my first IRL hunchback. It was quite shocking, actually.

He was literally shaped like an upside down "L" (or perhaps a lower-case "r").

I stared conspicuously at him while I passed. Standing perfectly upright, he was still facing the ground.

That's all, I guess.

I've been obsessed with hunchbacks since back in high school, where I decided they were my spirit animal.

Today, while walking across the street to buy some pizza, I saw my first IRL hunchback. It was quite shocking, actually.

I stared conspicuously at him while I passed. Standing perfectly upright, he was still facing the ground.

That's all, I guess.

yep, they're no mythological creatures!

lol at you not having seen one before and lol at hunchback fetish. lol

That's all, I guess.

those are just a myth, it was probably a dude on heroin

That's all, I guess.

Surely limpy you've seen old people with limped backs before. Some are bowed to all buggery. I wonder at how many of us of the internets generation are looking forward to a similarly bent fate.

That's all, I guess.

Ohh lol. If he had an half out rolly cigarette tightly pursed in between clawed fingers and no shirt, heroin addict confirmed.

That's all, I guess.

Surely limpy you've seen old people with limped backs before. Some are bowed to all buggery. I wonder at how many of us of the internets generation are looking forward to a similarly bent fate.

That's all, I guess.

Ohh lol. If he had an half out rolly cigarette tightly pursed in between clawed fingers and no shirt, heroin addict confirmed.

definitely not a heroin addict

(us heroin addicts have a secret handshake and he didn't know it, so...)

dude had a spine like this:

C0130935-Kyphosis_curvature_of_the_spine

except it was flat on top

like, you could put a drink on him and shit

i asked if he was into My Bloody Valentine and he said 'no'

so it must be congenital

re: hunchback fetish

I had terrible posture going into high school

like, really fucking bad

it took two years of my mother saying "stand up straight" like twice a day

to fix it

ever since then I've been interested in the hunchback archetype

like, the solitary weirdo who works on his weirdo little projects in his bell tower

relevant: