IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Heard gunfire just before 2 AM this morning. I'm actually house-sitting right now, so this is never an issue in the town I live, but a few minutes later I witnessed two police cars race down the street I'm staying on, and then an ambulance about 20 min later down the same street. Saw later on the local news this morning that one guy was killed, but no reports on who gunned him down.

I used to be in a prolonged gun-obsession phase myself, but that's pretty much behind me. I understand that citizens would need them for hunting and/or self-defense, but I don't think they should be allowed in the hands of crazy degenerate fucks, which we seem to be getting more of. I don't see myself ever buying another one, at least in the foreseeable future.

Another one of my friends was shot and killed on saturday.

far too many in recent years. That makes 5 in 4 years. Close friends too....

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/08/23/man-fights-for-life-in-calgary-hospital-after-shooting-in-front-of-monterey-park-home

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/08/23/man-fights-for-life-in-calgary-hospital-after-shooting-in-front-of-monterey-park-home

Shits sake. sorry to hear that dude. r.i.p.

im packing to move to london. but only half of my stuff, as the other half is going to my studio. its taking a lot longer than it would be if i was taking it all at once.

i hate moving

studio isnt ready yet and the guy is notoriously hard to get working, but hes my soundproof guy. so im spending 600/month on a room with nothing in it. yay

i can't concentrate for very long at a time tight now. this means i can't watch films or edit. it kinda sucks.

Usagi will probably tell you to get a bike

i have a bike. it got a pucture. bikes suck.

i can't concentrate for very long at a time tight now. this means i can't watch films or edit. it kinda sucks.

Usagi will probably tell you to get a bike

i have a bike. it got a pucture. bikes suck.

you can get invincible tyres now. and locks that dont need breaking into

giphy.gif

Whatcha lookin at me like that for

Edited by lala

Shits sake. sorry to hear that dude. r.i.p.

He was a good friend a few years ago, fell out of touch since then due to lifestyle differences.

These things show that I made some good life choices I suppose..

Is it weird that I want to have sex with that Nicki Minaj? I wouldn't want to talk... just sex. The kind of sex I get a bunch of stimulants for..

and there we have another 1st world predicament... This thread perpetuates itself.