IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Ah it's all good man, it just has me questioning the expertise of my doctor or doctors in general lol.

For some reason I thought you have been with your employer for a long time, they won't grant you any extra time off? Unpaid even?

Ah it's all good man, it just has me questioning the expertise of my doctor or doctors in general lol.

For some reason I thought you have been with your employer for a long time, they won't grant you any extra time off? Unpaid even?

Doctors are either good or really, really bad at their job IME. I had a friend almost die of MRSA because the doctor didn't believe him or take note of his symptoms and wouldn't prescribe him anything.

And re;work - - - I have been with this group for 3 or so years, but with everything that is going on, I'm not really going to be able to step away for a month with the current plans and schedule without losing some serious coin and possibly my role(s) in certain projects. That time of year is huge for one of the gigantic light-dep greenhouse projects I'm involved with so I'm planning this way in advance so we can schedule my involvement around it.

Like i said, 1st world to the max.

Try CBD for seizure stuff. It works really well in most of the patients I've seen try it!

Have you ever caught your own fish in the sea, then BBQ it on beach with a nice glass of rum while watching the sunset over the waves?

Have you?

replace the alcohol with something else & thats pretty much my life...

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=-pHOU8n5Bc_H8ge1xoJA#safe=off&q=llangennith+gower

Try CBD for seizure stuff. It works really well in most of the patients I've seen try it!

That sucks you won't be able to step away for as long as you want! But on the plus side, your business is booming and there's lots of positives if you're being given critical roles you know?

As for CBD, fully agree. My friend has full blown epilepsy and weed is the only thing that keeps him from having seizures daily!

Well, the lastest update in the key-pinch saga is that I was crosshair interrogated by my insurance company.

They are quite suspicious of me because I've only been a paying member of theirs for about a month. It's not a good reason to be suspicious if you ask me, but I don't know.

He did end up believing me though, when he actually talked to me face to face. So I guess I'll be somewhat covered, but I'm not sure yet.

All the suspicion is a bit unpleasant though, when you haven't done anything wrong other than being robbed by a bunch of cunts. But I guess it's fair enough they want to make sure they are not tricked.

Edited by Npoess

Have you ever caught your own fish in the sea, then BBQ it on beach with a nice glass of rum while watching the sunset over the waves?

Have you?

replace the alcohol with something else & thats pretty much my life...

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=-pHOU8n5Bc_H8ge1xoJA#safe=off&q=llangennith+gower

i went surfing near there once. i was shit at it.

I'm shit in bed

you probably just need some practice. go out with an older woman for a while :happy:

hmmm so what you're saying is, he should date a mature woman purely for the purpose of learning sex tricks.

then dump them so he can go and use the tricks on younger and therefore more attractive women.

is that what you mean? your posts are really starting to make you look like a raging misogynist lala.

I'm shit in bed

you probably just need some practice. go out with an older woman for a while :happy:

hmmm so what you're saying is, he should date a mature woman purely for the purpose of learning sex tricks.

then dump them so he can go and use the tricks on younger and therefore more attractive women.

is that what you mean? your posts are really starting to make you look like a raging misogynist lala.

When on here i generally have my tongue stuck in my cheek.

But the truth is i actually was with a lady 13 years my senior for 6 years and would have stayed with her for ever if it worked out. I actually am a pro feminist, pro equality, hippie loving, liberal minded nice bloke. I love women and try to understand them as best as i can. I would never be with someone purely for this reason unless it was mutual.

Im about as far away from a misogynist as i can get, sorry if i actually come across like that.

can i get back to the lols now

I'm shit in bed

But the truth is i actually was with a lady 13 years my senior for 6 years and would have stayed with her for ever if it worked out. I actually am a pro feminist, pro equality, hippie loving, liberal minded nice bloke. I love women and try to understand them as best as i can. I would never be with someone purely for this reason unless it was mutual.

Im about as far away from a misogynist as i can get, sorry if i actually come across like that.

so you'll be glad that i pointed it out, lest you look like a sexist knob when nothing could be further from the truth .

i'd also like to point out that for various reasons (that I won't go into) i can identify a lie even in writing.

carry on. :emotawesomepm9:

ok, better and serious solution.

save up some money for a holiday and try and find a tantric sex course holiday something or other. there must be loads dotted about in hippie places

I'm shit in bed

so you'll be glad that i pointed it out, lest you look like a sexist knob when nothing could be further from the truth .

i'd also like to point out that for various reasons (that I won't go into) i can identify a lie even in writing.

carry on. :emotawesomepm9:

what am i lying about?

that you're not being misogynistic :emotawesomepm9:

:dry:

saved by the edit there, miss chaos (you actually struck a nerve there, its something ive put up with a lot of shit for in my life btw)

all good though.

Edited by MDM Chaos

And racist. They mostly think you're racist.

I know this because I've talked to a handful of women at work. Sometimes they sit beside me on the train.

I'm shit in bed

Are you really this bored that you decided to create conflict out of an innocent comment?

I'm shit in bed

Are you really this bored that you decided to create conflict out of an innocent comment?

if someone can't handle a bit of prodding, they shouldn't post things on the internet. :emotawesomepm9:

:catnope:

I'm shit in bed

if someone can't handle a bit of prodding, they shouldn't post things on the internet. :emotawesomepm9:

Liar, misogynistic, sexist, and now takes it up the bum? whatever next