IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I've been fighting a war against fruit flies in my kitchen for several weeks now, and the population seems to stay at a constant. I set traps, they do exactly what they're supposed to do. I keep the garbage outside so they're not hanging out under my sink. Yet they never fuck off completely, or even mostly. Every other time I've dealt with fruit flies, they've been gone within less than a week of setting traps. I don't understand why this time is different. The battle rages on.

Worst case scenario, use hydroprene. But that's nuclear shit. I wouldn't use it in my house, I've seen it used in orchards and it's commonly used in warehouses, farms, airplanes, ect.

Check the living hell out of your kitchen and surround areas for a breeding spot, it could even be in the bottom of a trash can or anything rotting and soft for them to breed in.

Thanks for the tips. I probably won't use anything too nasty, as I have a cat to worry about. I wonder if they breed in the sink drain. I mean, they wouldn't last long in there, but maybe long enough to propagate the species while I'm not around. Dicks!

My brother bought a couple of cards the other day because they were on special, so he gets to buy normally full price stuff on iTunes for 30% off. This is why you would buy a card.

I did get given one for a birthday or christmas present once. Was really at a loss at what to use it for.

Ended up getting a Stephen King exclusive short story audiobook and Farrah Abraham – My Teenage Dream Ended.

The latter couldn't be found for cheeky download anywhere and it's awesome, a modern day outsider accidental masterpiece. Like if one of the shaggs was a teenager in the 2010's, became a reality tv star and discovered EDM and autotune.

My_Teenage_Dream_Ended.jpg

Current fwp: Just started a 07:30-21:00 shift and realised I've left my green tea bags at home. Why did I even take them out of my bag? Not like they were adding extra weight or anything. I can even remember reminding myself not to forgot them either last night or this morning

:catrage:

Current fwp: Just started a 07:30-21:00 shift and realised I've left my green tea bags at home. Why did I even take them out of my bag? Not like they were adding extra weight or anything. I can even remember reminding myself not to forgot them either last night or this morning

:catrage:

catt.jpg

Edited by lala

I can imagine work won't let you get away for 10 minutes to buy some?

This is more than fwp man. They might understand the gravitas of the situation if you give them the twitchy look

Man, where the hell are you? I wish I could courier some of mine to you. Ive got loads of really nice white and green tea. And Oolongs you would cry for.

them darn pigeons when you need them

D'aw<3

I'm stuck in a prison (literally)

Thanks though!

I will come and throw some tea bags over the wall, look out for them.

some tea leaf at work stole one of my tins of tuna. now i have to buy an alternate option for friday's lunch.

Checks calendar day. You plan ahead!

yeah i buy all my lunch stuff at the start of the week, it's just easier that way.

some tea leaf at work stole one of my tins of tuna. now i have to buy an alternate option for friday's lunch.

yeah i buy all my lunch stuff at the start of the week, it's just easier that way.

Until some bugger steals your food!

I'm teaching in a school with no AC and the state hasn't passed a budget yet, so we don't have textbooks.

Is there a third world America thread yet?

Just bring in the speakers, set up the ipod to play Aphex/µ-Ziq soundcloud tracks on shuffle and tell the kids to write their own histories of America.

Until some bugger steals your food!

yes quite :dry: am reet vexed.