IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

seeing a well-dressed and coiffed lady in business attire dig her fingers literally inside her ass to unwedgie herself, in full public view at a crossing, you're reminded that class and appearance are all relative/illusions.

Definitely a FWS imo tyvm.

Latest dumb fwip: People who talk extremely fast - as in those who spit out like10-15 syllables per second. If you're trying to do the Jamaican patois dub thing that's one thing, but if you're some high-strung millennial taurine junkie and that's how you normally speak, then you need to slow down bwah

Well at least procrastination involves doing something, I have no drive whatsoever, should get my thyroid checked but yep, can't be bothered.

That's the exact problem I'm having. Unexpectedly losing my job and failing a new job application after over a month of interviews and tests didn't help with that at all.

Well at least procrastination involves doing something, I have no drive whatsoever, should get my thyroid checked but yep, can't be bothered.

It involves not doing something for an extended period of time, so provided you do one day get around to checking that thyroid, it's pretty much the same. At least in my sense it is. Driven by the lack of drive and all that.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

For the past 7 months at my job I've worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday, working weekends is all I can really do to make money since I'm in school. This week, now that we're in the post-holiday season corporate is calling for cutbacks on hours. I showed up yesterday (Friday) to work my normal shift only to find out I wasn't even scheduled. I did end up staying a few hours just to make showing up worth my time though. Today I was scheduled 5 hours, and I'm not scheduled tomorrow... That's 5 fucking hours for the week I was actually scheduled. I understand hours need to be cut, but 5 fucking hours for the week is pathetic, I'm used to working 20. I politely mentioned to my GM that since weekends are the only time I am available, I'd like to be there during that time. Being a weekend-only employee because of my enrollment in school was an understanding of my being hired. However the GM that originally hired me has since retired, and the new GM has only been there since Thanksgiving and is basically a parrot to anything corporate screams at him... IDK what I'm gonna do if these cut hours become a trend.

On top of that, the hours I was there the registers were constantly down so I couldn't even ring through my sales, I had to watch customers walk out because there wasn't really anything I could do to ring them up. Which isn't entirely the store's fault, but it's frustrating when the little hours I'm actually there feel like a total waste of time.

Normally I'd start looking for another job, but it'd be hard to find any place that will hire me or part-time work when I'm really only going to be there another 8 months or so. Next year for school I have to take on a paid internship along with classes that won't allow me to have any other part-time job.

This rant is getting long so I'll just end it here.FFS I'm so sick of retail bullshit.

TL;DR: Fuck retail

Edited by ghOsty

It involves not doing something for an extended period of time, so provided you do one day get around to checking that thyroid, it's pretty much the same. At least in my sense it is. Driven by the lack of drive and all that.

Yeah, I gathered that we were in the same boat, but you know, one up ya and all that message board jazz. /recommends all the usual suggestions, exercise, sleep, diet, disconnecting from distractors like the net to force your mind to take joy from activities that will actually benefit you, it's too easy to get our dopamine fix from useless inactivities these days, our mental reward system has been hijacked by social networking, funny picture blogs and news feeds. We need to cut it back to a specified short amount per day or even week, be our own self parent, heh, then just get on with rewriting our brain's reward centre.

/goes to d/l anime, after a walk though

Fiddling whilst the roman bends eh.

That oughta waste a couple of seconds. heh, I can't help myself, it must be pathological. I'm going to try out my advice from a few posts up to zephyr, I'll report back in a week or so how it's going. ciao for nao

^ have you tried the dark markets online? they even sell it in chocolate bar form if you dont like to chew the caps

or you can just hunt and pick them yourself, probably a nice little adventure

http://www.mykoweb.com/CAF/genera/Psilocybe.html

Online seems sketchy and I'm in the LA area and I really doubt there's any growing in this concrete jungle