IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

fwp, feel like I'm not good at my job, not sure how I'm gonna get better at it. coworkers are supportive and tell me im vital but i got my own standards. blah.

Edited by luke viia

^ have you tried the dark markets online? they even sell it in chocolate bar form if you dont like to chew the caps

or you can just hunt and pick them yourself, probably a nice little adventure

http://www.mykoweb.com/CAF/genera/Psilocybe.html

Online seems sketchy and I'm in the LA area and I really doubt there's any growing in this concrete jungle

have you tried the dank markets in Dankonia?

I'm starting to feel the pressure of my past and my future on both sides of my soul; like squeezing me slowly until my breakage. Good thing is that I have learned how to deal with this emotions, but still, hmmm, there's something that still bothers me, like on my daily routine. In fact it might be the daily routine. I might be bored, since this year a want to do lots of things... Aaaaaaaargh! First step is moving out of my parents house. Fuck. I need to plan a lot of shit.

I don't see the shame in living at home, though it is nice to have the independence once you've left the nest. Everyone gets their bearings at their own pace.

Guess my latest dumb FWP would be that I am an idiot when it comes to reading women's body language. Why do they stroke their hair back when you interact with them? Like when I left a generous tip for the barista at the local coffee joint tonight after I bought a lb of whole Kenyan beans, she did that stroke right when the transaction was completed. What does it meeeeaaaan

Guess my latest dumb FWP would be that I am an idiot when it comes to reading women's body language. Why do they stroke their hair back when you interact with them? Like when I left a generous tip for the barista at the local coffee joint tonight after I bought a lb of whole Kenyan beans, she did that stroke right when the transaction was completed. What does it meeeeaaaan

it means her panty situation was something like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCFvqbSfgqM

Edited by usagi

I don't see the shame in living at home, though it is nice to have the independence once you've left the nest. Everyone gets their bearings at their own pace.

just flirt with girls (if you're not taken) see how far down the rabbit hole you are taken.

Edited by yek

it means her panty situation was something like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCFvqbSfgqM

lol there must've been a lot of pressure buildup in that tube. In the video of course.

just flirt with girls (if you're not taken) see how far down the rabbit hole you are taken.

The "being taken" part is never an issue for me. But I still gotta have finesse about it.

It's cupid

Indeed.

Amber, if she played with her hair, fiddled with her zipper on her jacket or kept laughing at what you say - she diggin' it. Maybe not in a jump thy bones way, but I've found in my days of poon-hounding that it's a pretty sure sign.

Take her home... show her Exai

Everything will fall into place. If you play it, she will come..

(theme music from 'field of dreams')

On the one hand, I've got a couple job interviews lined up, on the other I fucking dread job interviews.

Job interviews are the worst. I'm fairly good at them, I just hate promoting myself

"What would I consider my weaknesses? Nothing. I could crush you right now and then take your car home and fuck your wife. Three times. She'd love it. She'd say you never went three times, Bill. The fuck kind of a question is that? Gimme dat salary nao." - Will land you 99% of jobs out of pure respect. Trust me.

(p.s. props to anyone who picks up the reference above, great movie)

I always knew you had swag Audio. But as much as I love Exai, I'm kinda worried it would scare most of the ladies off. Guess I've been too much of a "lone wolf" to really make headway, but I'm not rushing it either.

Job interviews...man, it hurts me noggin just thinking about them. I think it's literally been more than seven years since my last one.

I just spent an hour trying to figure out a glitch that a client of mine is experiencing with her garageband file (the midi instrument sounds that she had worked tirelessly on reset to defaults... I think), and came up completely empty handed. She's very distraught. I thought for sure it would easy to find someone else with the same problem online, but if so, the magic google search phrase combo to find it was lost on me. I guess the whole thing did put me in a kind of zen mood. Maybe focusing on someone else's problem for a while was a worthwhile endeavour, even if it was a fail.

I have two weeks before I have to turn in my first draft of my bachelor's thesis. I know the subject, but I have not written anything and I am not sure what kind of theoretical and methodological underpinning I should use. I am gonna meet with the advisers tomorrow and I hope I have managed to gather enough material to start asking the right questions on how to proceed. I am sure I could write 15 pages or so for the first draft in 2 weeks or less, if I can get myself to sit down and actually do it, instead of procrastinating. How to avoid procrastinating. I know it would feel great to at least get a first draft done, because I have the rest of the spring to finalize the crap. FML

It's in comparative religion, the theme is transhumanism and I am going to look at the thinking of the Terasem movement foundation, that have the notion that if you upload as much personal information in some databank, it could function as a good digital representation of yourself, even long after you are dead. In this of course is the idea that technology will keep advancing and eventually a far more accurate representation of a person can be created thanks to advancements in AI, hardware etc. Digital immortality and if the most outlandish dreams of these techno-utopian believers come true, the ability to upload/download ones consciousness into a computer and into a new body. There is a religious dimension in this Terasem, it has tenets and even some rituals.

The idea is that I would further elaborate on this thinking and see if this is a modern manifestation of old gnostic beliefs, where the body is seen as something bad and in the way of joining the godhead. But that's something I would explore in my master's thesis.

That is a pretty cool subject.

My subconscious finally came up with its equivalent to Paul McCartney's Yesterday, and it's the most banal and offensive possible thing. Hilarious though. I have never laughed so much upon waking. But due to the offensive part (that makes it hilarious) I can't tell anyone what it is without them potentially taking it the wrong way in today's PC climate. In the dream it was a song that played at a punk rock show that I wasn't even at. But some dude was telling me about the show and mentioned the song, and I was like "oh yeah, I know that song." And when I woke up, I did.

It's in comparative religion, the theme is transhumanism and I am going to look at the thinking of the Terasem movement foundation, that have the notion that if you upload as much personal information in some databank, it could function as a good digital representation of yourself, even long after you are dead. In this of course is the idea that technology will keep advancing and eventually a far more accurate representation of a person can be created thanks to advancements in AI, hardware etc. Digital immortality and if the most outlandish dreams of these techno-utopian believers come true, the ability to upload/download ones consciousness into a computer and into a new body. There is a religious dimension in this Terasem, it has tenets and even some rituals.

The idea is that I would further elaborate on this thinking and see if this is a modern manifestation of old gnostic beliefs, where the body is seen as something bad and in the way of joining the godhead. But that's something I would explore in my master's thesis.

Sounds cool! There's a new Werner Herzog documentary coming out about robots and AI and also apparently about people's relation with them. It might be interesting source material?

Idea: mods ban Azatoth until he shows his first draft

Also if you have to present your thesis in any other form than uploading digital files to a cloud server I will be disappointed