IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

So I decide a 46'' TV is just too small for me now, i want 55''. Trying to raise funds for the 55'' so put the 46'' Bravia up for sale, a lot of interest, presumably it's getting sold tomorrow which will leave me with no TV. Decided earlier I now want 4k. Ideas just snowball. Hopefully an extended period of no TV will get me reading more.

the bike i was planning to ride to work this morning had a flat tire so i had to ride a different bike that was not my first choice.

^^^^ sounds absurd in any context.

and Fenton.. damn. i hope you get some support and can find a way to cope that is ultimately healthy and cathartic. heart goes out to you. can't imagine that situation. hugs to you man.

I wish Com Truise didn't have such a shitty artist name.

Me too! Tbh, he has moments of brilliance IMO. VHS is an amazing track on the right system. The lows hit the right lows, the percussion is snappy. It's a fantastic fucking track....

lol com truise

I can't handle jock-nerds, the guys who sniff each other's intellectual crotches to establish a nerd pecking order. They usually have didactic, condescending senses of humor, bad taste in everything, and are tedious to socialize with. And I think my failure to relate to these twats is going to put a hamper on my career.

I can't handle jock-nerds, the guys who sniff each other's intellectual crotches to establish a nerd pecking order. They usually have didactic, condescending senses of humor, bad taste in everything, and are tedious to socialize with. And I think my failure to relate to these twats is going to put a hamper on my career.

sounds like you're talking about hipsters?

sounds like you're talking about hipsters?

No, in fact, these are the kind of people who tend to label a hipster anyone who's into anything non-mainstream (e.g. most music discussed on WATMM)

So I decide a 46'' TV is just too small for me now, i want 55''. Trying to raise funds for the 55'' so put the 46'' Bravia up for sale, a lot of interest, presumably it's getting sold tomorrow which will leave me with no TV. Decided earlier I now want 4k. Ideas just snowball. Hopefully an extended period of no TV will get me reading more.

Just get a good 60" tv. I honestly don't see any reason to get a 4K tv right now. If 4K is the new shit then I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. Also, don't ever be an early adopter when it comes to technology.

ahh so jock nerds like mainstream things then? Or do they like obscure by today's standards, but shitty music, "I only listen to donny osmand hits between 75 and 83' he was the mostest". Or trad jazz farted out by Slovakian grandmothers. Something like that ? I feel I'm missing the point and this is a point where I'd rather be more on point with your point.