IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Went grocery shopping, realized every item I got was devoid of any nutritional value, then felt a strange sense of shame and disgust at myself. Just to add insult to injury, the cashier lady slammed my 12 pack of Coke on the counter four times for no apparent reason. Now every can is an accident waiting to happen.

I fucking hate my housemate that lives across the hall from me... so much so that I'm considering buying a spray bottle pissing in it, then proceeding to mist it around his room when he's not home. But I can't find a spray bottle anywhere in town.

i have one of those too!

and that happens all the time, i despise it. but i also cannot afford dentistry anymore.

That's not really a first-world problem. More of a third-world problem. Sorry that you live in a third-world country when it comes to healthcare.

Guest disparaissant

That's not really a first-world problem. More of a third-world problem. Sorry that you live in a third-world country when it comes to healthcare.

too true

i had to get bloodwork done because of the meds im on, and it was damn near $400.

fuckin

ridiculous

Just to add insult to injury, the cashier lady slammed my 12 pack of Coke on the counter four times for no apparent reason. Now every can is an accident waiting to happen.

Hahah!

I swear this bitch has it out for me every time I end up in her line. I don't know what I did, but she's holding onto it with all her check-out clerk angst. One time I brought my own plastic bags instead of economy ones, since I didn't have any on hand, and she's all like "excuse me, I'm not touching these, you need to do it," as if I urinate in my plastic bags but never in the economy ones.

Just to add insult to injury, the cashier lady slammed my 12 pack of Coke on the counter four times for no apparent reason. Now every can is an accident waiting to happen.

Hahah!

I swear this bitch has it out for me every time I end up in her line. I don't know what I did, but she's holding onto it with all her check-out clerk angst. One time I brought my own plastic bags instead of economy ones, since I didn't have any on hand, and she's all like "excuse me, I'm not touching these, you need to do it," as if I urinate in my plastic bags but never in the economy ones.

Wow! Which grocery store is this at?

Hahah!

I don't think I've been somewhere where the cashier packs the bags for you. I'm usually quite capable anyhow.

Hahah!

I don't think I've been somewhere where the cashier packs the bags for you. I'm usually quite capable anyhow.

all the stores where I live pack em'. And in most chains they have someone take them to your car for you.

But I don't like it. Like you, I'm fully capable.

I should do laundry tonight, but I've got thirty minutes left before I run out of time to do a load of laundry before the laundromat closes, and I already know I'm going to wait until Saturday instead. This means rocking the same underwear for two days, which rubs me the wrong way, in many ways.

Upside: I'm free this evening!

Everyone on reddit gone wild is so skinny

edit: oh good, I found the one for fat people like me

edit: oh wait, it's just more skinny dudes who like fat girls and the fat girls who inevitably love said skinny dudes

where the fuck am I supposed to post pictures of my ass?

Edited by baph

Seems to me that there shouldnt be a funny pics thread as no one seems to laugh at others post anymore its just a secretly selected few that get the desired response of a lol from the watmm secret society members.

Were all animals are equal some seem to be more equal than others attitude.