IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

someone keeps putting food on my fridge shelf and i'm not completely sure if i should eat it. i don't know if it's charity donation or making use of the spare space there. i might have posted this before. the mystery of it is bothering me. i was last to bed, and looked at my fridge shelf before going. housemate's girlfriend was first up and had a cheeky look on her face as she exited the kitchen... and there was an unopened pack of sliced roast beef on my shelf. so that's my current theory of what's going on. also, they're the only ones who aren't boycotting Tescos.

edit: and it's tesco finest roast beef slices

Trying to pay off credit cards so no money for my 2nd Shruthi-1 until next Friday. Or later. And before that I need to go through my components to see if I already have any of them already. Also I will probably have to order from 2 different component suppliers and I hate doing that.

Just remembered that SAW2 bootleg vinyl isn't supposed to arrive until late next month.

Fingers are greasy from fried chicken and my keyboard is getting that gross grease gloss to it because I forgot to bring that wet-nap I had at home.

someone keeps putting food on my fridge shelf and i'm not completely sure if i should eat it. i don't know if it's charity donation or making use of the spare space there. i might have posted this before. the mystery of it is bothering me. i was last to bed, and looked at my fridge shelf before going. housemate's girlfriend was first up and had a cheeky look on her face as she exited the kitchen... and there was an unopened pack of sliced roast beef on my shelf. so that's my current theory of what's going on. also, they're the only ones who aren't boycotting Tescos.

edit: and it's tesco finest roast beef slices

They probably think you need to eat some more.

Just remembered that SAW2 bootleg vinyl isn't supposed to arrive until late next month.

I ordered the original black vinyl version from someone in Germany two weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet. I know international shipping can take a while but I'm getting impatient!

lack of musical inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

WATMM is an online forum, and inherently I can't beat the piss out of some of the members like I'd like to.

for what it's worth, don't worry about it, man. no clue what was up in the recent pics thread, but don't let it get to you. people are insecure and take shit out on the internet for no good reason.

edit: another first world problem. I went into the seafood market to buy a salmon fillet ($9.99/lb? really? I just paid $15 on salmon for myself?)

While I was waiting to be served, a dude came up to me and asked for a quarter. Inside the shop. Why the fuck do people think it's okay to ask for money inside a business? That's like going up to somebody at an ATM and asking them for money. Obviously they'll be dealing with their own cash. Dick move.

After getting home, I'm finishing up a 40 of Budweiser and am reaching the point of being too tipsy/lazy to actually make dinner. $15 of salmon and a bunch of artichoke on the line, here.

Edited by KY

lack of musical inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

WATMM is an online forum, and inherently I can't beat the piss out of some of the members like I'd like to.

for what it's worth, don't worry about it, man. no clue what was up in the recent pics thread, but don't let it get to you. people are insecure and take shit out on the internet for no good reason.

Thanks! I won't worry about it anymore. It's just frustrating sometimes, I expected to have some good conversations joining here but it's been like 10% interesting/informative, 90% seems like a bunch of 15 year olds or something!

Lesson learned though. I won't let it get to me again. :happy:

That's like going up to somebody at an ATM and asking them for money. Obviously they'll be dealing with their own cash. Dick move.

i experienced that this evening. well, the chap just sits on the ground next to the ATM repeating "hey man/guys can you spare some change? a donation?", forever... i'm not rich just cause i shop in sainsburys! its not actually that expensive!

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I'm annoyed that watmm doesn't show my member number next to my name anymore. I was 606 and proud.

Guest disparaissant

every time i dye my hair it goes back to brown within 2-3 weeks

permanent dyes and all, too.

i just dyed it black again because... because. i'm guessing it will be brown within a fortnight's time.

i guess that is the price i pay for having luxurious and amazing hair.

Guest disparaissant

also i think i may have made that very complaint in this thread

my first world problems are repetitive

which in itself is a recursive and recurring first world problem

just have brown hair then. dyeing is bad for your hair.

im sick of brown hair though.

i will have brown hair in 2 weeks though

and i will probably not bother again because i have a LOT of hair and dying it takes for-fucking-ever

I've had this metal wire cemented to the back of my bottom front teeth for over 15 years, and there is a tiny piece of peanut stuck where the wire meets the cement. I've been prodding at it with my tongue for the last ten minutes to no avail.

Just to clarify, the tiny piece of peanut has not been stuck there for the whole duration of those 15+ years. If that were the case I would have killed myself long ago.

Guest disparaissant

i have one of those too!

and that happens all the time, i despise it. but i also cannot afford dentistry anymore.

I think the person I said hi to in passing just now was not someone I actually knew

yeah what the fuck, being all friendly and shit. you fucking freak.

been dropping big on the toilet, washed my hands, later I realized a sublime smell of shit on the hand that was touching my chin. I'm not sure how to get out of this misery without harming my self-integrity

been dropping big on the toilet, washed my hands, later I realized a sublime smell of shit on the hand that was touching my chin. I'm not sure how to get out of this misery without harming my self-integrity

I'm afraid it's too late.