IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Yeah, you're probably right—I was really looking forward to go with..somebody, I think, but I haven't spent more than a few hours with her for months, so it would probably get bad pretty quickly.

If you have an extra ticket, invite any regular female friend you have, you could have a great time that way....

It could be a great, sexy fling or it might just build a lifetime friendship. A week of travel with someone can do that!

I saw an excellent Francis Bacon art book at Kinokuniya for $115 and I really want it but I shouldn't be spending that much :sad:

Who's the publisher? I might be able to help. PM me.

Yeah, you're probably right—I was really looking forward to go with..somebody

This is the reason I haven't traveled overseas yet. I've got nobody to go with! I don't like going alone.

No tickets purchased, thankfully—not sure I could travel alone to other countries anyway. I mean, I could, but I'm not sure I wanted to.

In other FWP news, I woke up crying on the brooklyn-bound A/C after realizing my friend stood me the fuck up at some shitty concert we were supposed to meet up at. I had a sudden realization, while watching Danny Brown, that I was utterly alone, and left immediately. Jesus fucking christ, shit evening.

I need to buy a new phone as the old one is on it's way out, plus it's not reading the sim card. But i don't use phones except as an alarm, to tell the time. And occassionally i need to contact people or have them contact me. Damnit i don't wanna pay for a phone. The current was a hand me down from my brother a nice tiny sony/ericson.

Anyway, i just thought that i'd clean the sim card slot contact in case the contacts were corroded. And stupidly i used a paperclip. Which has now looped itself around something inside the phone and won't come out. I was hoping to rescue the phone just long enough to grab some beatbox rhythm ideas i had at work and other notes about whatever.

blah.

Guest ex-voto

I have some important upcoming exams but I just can't resist the will to go and enjoy the beautiful weather and skate the shit out of my mind and body.

Guest disparaissant

similarly, i have a shitload of work i was planning on getting done over spring break, but instead i spent spring break with my girlfriend in pittsburgh and did a grand total of none of it. oh well. still two days left i guess! not that i plan on doing any of it now, either.

I'm starting to get the feeling that spring is never going to come. I want to get my bike out. I wish there was some sunshine to soak in.

also after reading the top of this page I really want some Chinese food

Edited by sweepstakes

Guest disparaissant

You sure do have a lot of stupid first world problems disparaissant.

yznhodhkyznhywezzte5zdg4mja4ztuzntrhzgzjmte.png

i guess thats a fwp in and of itself huh? most posts in a fwp thread!!!

Posting in this thread does automatically not denote that every post is a problem relaying one. She could just be displaying empathy towards all the other problem posters with support rants. That's mostly what i do.

I just posted AFX bonus high frequencies on my wall and some dude came asking if I was for real, like the track sucked or something.

Such ARROGANCE

Guest disparaissant

Posting in this thread does automatically not denote that every post is a problem relaying one. She could just be displaying empathy towards all the other problem posters with support rants. That's mostly what i do.

well i do like whining

but yeah, probably something like that. 50/50.

For some reason this is the thread I keep coming back to more than any other watmm thread. it's no surprise that I made it into the top 5. My first world problems are endless. Right now I have a really bad sore throat that makes me not want to go to bed, but I'm tired as fuck. I feel imprisoned by my own body.

I just posted AFX bonus high frequencies on my wall and some dude came asking if I was for real, like the track sucked or something.

Such ARROGANCE

Maybe it did suck.

I spent £70 on a new 1TB hard drive, only to find it uses mains power. I have an available socket, but the plug is too big to fit in with the other plugs. So now I have to spend an extra £5 on a fucking single extension for a plug, and wait an extra week before I can use my hard drive.

Such ARROGANCE

but it does, lol.

can't you shut it up?

my downstair neighbour had a smoke alarm going batshit all day, all kinds of people were complaining and asking me to fix it. i called the police squad and they came with some advanced technology to lockpick her door. nobody home, no fire. bish.

that was this week. and later in the week the police had to come around again and i had to explain again because of sound pollution but that was with my other neighbour, she's a bish as well. 1st wrld 4 lyf

Edited by iep

I've done that^ to a person who rides the same bus as me occasionally. It's a bit awkward. Probably thinks I'm a weirdo.