IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I grew up playing soccer so i understand peoples love for watching team sports.

Playing sports I get. But even when I played hockey watching hockey was pretty boring.  Watching Mr. Slippers was pretty good though.  

Is there anybody here that watched the entire Superbowl? That was boring as fuck. Even the halftime show...

I've never even watched a whole period of a Football game (that's soccer for you brits).  Is it even called a period in football?  Watching sports is something that leaves me scratching my head.  It's like, I enjoy eating pizza but I'm not really that interested in watching other people eat pizza.  ...well alright, if their were a television show dedicated to people eating pizza I'd probably watch that on occasion.  But does that mean there should be a Pizzabowl?  Probably. 

I'd watch the shit out of that

Here's my infamous unofficial tracklist + meaning of each track hope you like it

10. macaeroni - rain that looks like applying for 30 jobs and getting zero replies

henceforth I will express all of my thoughts by way of cross-post quoting.

hey guys,

just curious what kinds of first world problems you're all dealing with at the moment.

for me, fucking indietorrents isn't working so i have to use other methods of freely acquiring music on my nice imac. FUCK.

and i got a fucking hoagie/sub/sandwich from the local bodega/convenience store, and they put too much mayo on it. GODDAMMIT.

Wifey talked me into getting the kiddos vaccinated, now I'm gonna have to see them grow up all tarter sauce : (

serious?  :cerious:

get. your. kids. vaccinated. 

anyway.. i'm exhausted.  i long for having no schedule and nothing to think about but my whims. health problems are boring. my dishwasher is full of clean dishes so now the dirty ones are just piling up in the sink until i feel like emptying the dishwasher. 

hey guys,

just curious what kinds of first world problems you're all dealing with at the moment.

for me, fucking indietorrents isn't working so i have to use other methods of freely acquiring music on my nice imac. FUCK.

and i got a fucking hoagie/sub/sandwich from the local bodega/convenience store, and they put too much mayo on it. GODDAMMIT.

Wifey talked me into getting the kiddos vaccinated, now I'm gonna have to see them grow up all tarter sauce : (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5L2yPufoM

...?!

PS. Homer suddenly throwing shit at that guy is amazing.

hey guys,

...?!

PS. Homer suddenly throwing shit at that guy is amazing.

it was a satire joke. Wish I had a wife!

getting back to the thread, though: Whole Foods was all out of seedless cucumbers today. Why even make a salad with supper now? GODDAMMIT!

seeds!!!  gah. the horror!!!  ;)

my boss got locked out of his house w/o his phone and only wearing a robe in 30 degree weather. i guess no neighbors were home and he couldn't find a way in so he pitched a rock through his large back porch window. poor bastard.  i'm sure that'll be an easy $1k to fix. 

tomorrow night is the store's 2 year anniversary party/show. todd barton, joseph paillo, daniel menche will be performing. and there's also an art show in conjunction. 

everything feels extra tarded today. the afroduetsche record is getting me through the shit show so far. 

i have to go to the store to stock up for the next 5 days because we're gonna get snow starting friday night which likely means saturday will be a snow day. but the store will also be a shit show. 

my boss got locked out of his house w/o his phone and only wearing a robe in 30 degree weather. i guess no neighbors were home and he couldn't find a way in so he pitched a rock through his large back porch window. poor bastard.  i'm sure that'll be an easy $1k to fix. 

at "30 degrees" he shouldn't need a robe :cisfor:

at "30 degrees" he shouldn't need a robe :cisfor:

you're in the upside down place though. or perhaps the USA is since we're the ones all up in the fahrenheit 

My band has been dragging ass on finishing our album so I scheduled a vocal recording session to keep the ball rolling. Came down with a cold the next day and have to reschedule. I'm not sure if there's any more availability later in the month.