IGNORED

How many times have you checked boardsofcanada.com...

murve33

I love how everyone thinks the website is where the first mention of the new album will be made... it never has been in the past, to my recollection.

But Joyrex... The Black Square... Warp/Bleep/Other Sources ain't got nothing on that.

I love how everyone thinks the website is where the first mention of the new album will be made... it never has been in the past, to my recollection.

But Joyrex... The Black Square... Warp/Bleep/Other Sources ain't got nothing on that.

Exactomondo.

We get something called Radio Silence. And something about roast dinners. All very mysterious. Not.

Guest Spittal

Maybe it's out there on some obscure webspace and BoC is just waiting for us to find it!

TESTING HOW DEDICATED OF A FANBASE THEY ACTUAL HAVE!

BoC be trollin'

since that announcement.

wat

The blank album square appearing in the discog section of their website(s). This occurred before the campfire headphase was released, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be the second postponed year they will not have released an album. Third time's a charm?

Maybe they predicted the riots with their mad occult skillz?

• 5 months later...

personally I think we should start calling Mike and Marcus names, and casting vague aspersions regarding their heterosexuality, for making us wait this long.

Mike "the Donkey master" and Marcus "The sexy but strict physics professor"

You're really expecting a surprise announcement of a new album on their website, exclusively for their most OCD fans to discover? You don't think there'd be some sort of formal press release before they post the album art if there ever is a new release?

^ No.

I am expecting a carrier pigeon to land on my window, with a hand written note attached to it which reads:

"Dearest Feltcher (lol, nice name),

We are imminently about to release a new album called **%%***&&$$*$*, we think its really good and we are sorry its taken us so long to sort out the high hats on the track called ££&%&^*^*^*. We thought we should tell you before bleep send out a message to the world.

Kindest regards, Brothers BOC"

Annoyingly, the album and track titles are smeared out with pigeon excrement, and are illegible.

Archived