IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

Joyrex, could you fix this? Or tell me where to look. :)

where did the option go to see more posts on one page? can't seem to find it.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking good on the avatar front - haven't found a setting yet on controlling the size.

It's gone, but supposedly is back in 3.2.1, which isn't out yet.

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/342698-do-you-want-the-ability-to-re-size-photos-avatars-to-come-back/page__st__40

why would any sensible company make an upgrade that removes perfectly simple and useful features from its predecessor? im not actually expecting an answer it just seems abit ridiculous

Guest disparaissant

wow why would they do that.

oh never mind HELLO PRETTY AVATAR :3

also that green button in the top right corner keeps wigging me out thinking i have messages

i am satisfied now

Thank GOD - there was a hook someone made to restore the avatar sizes (I might have to adjust it per Member Group as it inherits the Personal Photo default sizes and settings from the Member Groups).

my 2 cents. i know it's all going to change....

VvWjR.jpg

Not quite sure what you're pointing out...

to get rid of the black strip across the top and make it blue

Oh... I actually like that, but like I said... custom skin on it's way!

i'll have to get a bigger computer. fixed width doesn't fit, have to scroll sideways, can't be bothered.

is there a go to new post in thread button?

for a while it even looked like this:

ZNW0Y.png

(which was pretty cool, actually).

ah look at that, i'm the most recent post in both forums. back when i cared about urinating and timestretching. before watmm got watered down and stretched too thin. or something.. whatever.

Ok avatars are big again, but they take up some space in the actual posts?

I noticed that too... just need to adjust the CSS, but will probably wait until the 3.2.1 restore of 'normal' avatars and it will be addressed then, I would guess. We'll see!

Oh dear, I take it back. Braintree's post above takes up nearly my entire screen now!

The way it should always be!

Ok avatars are big again, but they take up some space in the actual posts?

I noticed that too... just need to adjust the CSS, but will probably wait until the 3.2.1 restore of 'normal' avatars and it will be addressed then, I would guess. We'll see!

all is well again in watmmland, imo

edit wait the links in my sig are blue, if i can fix this there's gonna be hell to pay

why would any sensible company make an upgrade that removes perfectly simple and useful features from its predecessor? im not actually expecting an answer it just seems abit ridiculous

There's a big uproar over issues like that - I think with this upgrade, while there are a lot of improvements, they've ignored their userbase a bit and decided what's best for them rather than respond to honest back-and-forth feedback and suggestions.

Guest the anonymous forumite

I would quite like it if it wasn't for the oversized avatars (is it just my laptop resolution ?) and the horrible white background on read topics.

wait i can't change text color of the links in my signature, the text color drop-down box is empty, in fact. and what's with the added spaces? (in regards to sig)

actually the problems change each time, shit's just really buggy, hope that changes...

Guest Mirezzi

for a while it even looked like this:

ZNW0Y.png

(which was pretty cool, actually).

I definitely miss that old color scheme. It was so much better than all these default blue Web 2.0 templates that we've had post-2006 or whatever.

That said, *gasp*, I like this new template. (What's going on? Is this the new version of IPB?)

Also, Joyrex or chaosmachine...since changing the size of the max avatar width, there's no gutter between the posts and the wider avatars. You probably need to change that container in the css...I don't have Firebug installed or I'd tell you where.

xoxo

P.S. - The template that this one replaced was fucking horrid...simply no two ways about it. The buttons, in particular, were awful.

Oh, and for anyone wanting to rid themselves of the sidebar on the main forum page... just mouse around the upper right corner - a 'close' box will fade in and allow you to do so. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest disparaissant

one problem, getting rid of subtitles for threads in the forum display is going to cause a little confusion i think, there are currently two threads called "now playing thread" in the music forum. used to at least have the subtitle of "album edition" for the non-youtube-post one.

Archived