IGNORED

Ambient News - Zweite Sendung

Redruth

• 6 months later...
Guest catharsis

WTF. Why give someone like cylob his own subforum if nobody is going to pay attention to him. He released a new ambient news album in September and nobody cares?

I'm listening to this right now for the first time so I won't comment on it just yet, but seriously, give Chris some love people.

Guest catharsis

I'm on my fourth listen and I'm actually getting addicted. Cylob has some weird way of getting inside my head (and my heart)

duntisbourne abbots

this is a village in gloucestershire (uk) where we are doing some work at the moment. Didnt know it was a composer as well!

I don't think it is a composer, but Mike Paradinas put out an album by that name.

Guest catharsis

Aye that's what I mean - u-ziqs latest effort. This album isn't quite as nauseating, but there is still some off-key disonnance but after a few listens it starts to gel. Sort of how I thought post Confield Autechre sounded like random noise until I wrapped my head around it 13 times.

• 11 months later...

I believe Cylol got offended by an RSS feed or something. Not sure if this is the reason his subforum was removed, but he certainly came across as a bit of a dick through this episode. Still made some crackin' tunes though!

Archived