IGNORED

Obama is Ageing faster than a meth addict.

YO303

Possibly hair dye to make him look younger during his campaign. You know how the candidates with the best hair always win.

But yeah, probably stress. Being president must blow.

Obama 2008

large_Obama%202008.JPG

Obama 2011

_57395108_013546707-1.jpg

well, now he's been told all the secrets, hasn't he.

all presidents age like that... and then live the rest of their lives virtually under house arrest.

gutted.

what strikes me most about Obama's new post Shang Tsung soul-suck fatality look isn't that he has more grey hair than before or even his eye bags. he looks like he hasn't broken a genuine smile or been able to relax his face muscles since he got into office.

It's as if a frown has been permanently etched into his face no matter what his facial expression is.

assuming he may have meant well earlier in his career and was forced to "redetermine" his policies (ala Bill Hicks' rendition of what happens to a new elected President), i think anyone in that same position would look haggard.

Make up in 08 so people could vote for him cause people only vote based on appearance and good looks.

No make up in 2011 cause he doesn't care anymore/it doesn't matter.

Having gone through the same rapid aging during my former job, I can say it's probably only the ones who mean well and try hard that age the fastest...whereas the Hugo Chavez'/Newt Gingrich's of the world are typically plump and smiling...

Archived