IGNORED

What is your FAVORITE drug?

oyster

Have fun with that. If you're serious about getting off of amphetamines, tell your doctor.

Anyway.

Second favorite drug - after weed - is ketamine. :sorcerer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPPeFy7jtdY

"I'm on a guided tour through the subatomic factory, which continuously generates the Universe... countless other Universes are rolling off the assembly line..." - Rameses Sputz, "A Report on Vitamin K" 1989

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well my adderall supply is done for the month (i have like 4 pills left which im going to take later today) and i don't have money to get a new batch, so im pretty much force to live without adderall (for the first time in years).

The withdraw is going to be a bitch but maybe some good will come off it.

Good luck man. If you can do it you'll be a much stronger person. Don't be afraid of the insanity, ask for help, here or otherwise etc be safe

Unless my day is action packed where I'm running around constantly getting exercise, I need some sort of nightcap, whether it's booze or dank nugs.

I can't imagine ever permanently quitting marijuana.

I took lsd every weekend for about 3-4 months a couple of years ago. I had some great experiences, and it helped me understand what i needed to do to make my life better (which actually included going easy on the drugs) but i'm definitely over that phase and can't imagine being in the mood to have it again. Strange, because it was definitely my favourite drug at the time. Now i just stick to alcohol and a little puff of green every now and then.

K2 contains synthetic chemicals, known as JWH-018 and JWH-073, that mimic THC by acting on the cannabinoid receptors in the brain

Every product I've ever bought says "Does not contain JWH-018 and JWH-073" among a handful of other chemicals.

I only do them on average about once per week. The ones I've been doing have insanely intense highs that are far better than marijuana. Some of them are psychedelic. I don't look at them as a marijuana substitute. I have done some in the past that gave me a really weak high that only lasted 15 minutes though. You just need to find the right ones.

Oh yea, I also like them over weed because you clear up after an hour (but if feels like 3 hours sometimes) and when you clear up you are 100% clear. Sometimes I feel groggy into the next day if I smoke weed.

Also, what's with all of these synthetics coming in bags? It looks trashy and not resealable. I get mine in plastic containers with lids.

Mushrooms are the best thing i've done, had many great experiences. I don't have the mental capacity for psychedelics mostly now, they can be a bit freeeeeaky...

i still don't get ketamine, tried it three times in the past and they were all really dark experiences, like tripping with none of the euphoria or epiphanies. I don't understand it.

Like a lot of people here, it's booze, cigs and weed for me mostly nowadays...need to cut down on the booze though I think, it's a horrible drug and has caused me to do a lot of really stupid things in the past which no other drug has done. It also saps my creativity I find.

Guest viscosity

well yes.. in excess

however drugs in moderation can expand your consciousness. the moderation part can be difficult however if you're trying to escape from something

Guest viscosity

so novel drugs are not cool then? acid is oldschool, but there are plenty of other drugs to be experienced that parallel or exceed it in terms of psychedelic experience

Great psychedelic stuff: acid, 2c-family, mushrooms

Great but also very dangerous psychedelic stuff: ketamine

Psychedelic stuff I someday want to test: mescaline, dipt, the new rc-ketamine-batches, doi

Great other substances: cocaine

Anyway this thread is pointless. Right now, I stick to whiskey and some weed.

Archived