IGNORED

What is your FAVORITE drug?

oyster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watmm isn't obsessed with LSD? Arent we the dreamers of dreams??

Nice to see so many potheads though.

this thread is fun to read

oh and stop taking amphetamine and get outside guys hahaha

Guest underscore

I really enjoy smoking weed. Sometimes I start to think I smoke too much, at which point I think of the addicts anonymous / Bob Saget scene from Half Baked, lol, and carry on.

lol, drugs only really become an issue when you start sucking dick for coke, imo

I really enjoy smoking weed. Sometimes I start to think I smoke too much, at which point I think of the addicts anonymous / Bob Saget scene from Half Baked, lol, and carry on.

lol, drugs only really become an issue when you start sucking dick for coke, imo

or when you OD and die.

Guest underscore

or when you OD and die.

I was kiddin bragh, and re: diet and exercise, shit I'll PM you

• 1 month later...

mostly weed, sigarettes, coffee and booze

sometimes mdma or shrooms

1 rampage on speed and never again

won't ever try the rest

No LSD or LSA?

I still need to try Shrooms. After that I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied maybe.

Guest viscosity

Yeah well MXE blew my mind wide open. I was coming down off the stuff and thought it be a swell idea to let my parents in on my little excursions. They kind of knew I was on something by the way I was acting the past few weeks, but I'm an honest dude so I thought I could be ok to open up to them (I let them know I was tripping, although I didn't really get into detail). Obviously they were concerned. Had about a gram left off the stuff and was shooting it up with an insulin syringe. My tolerance has built up with the stuff since I started and I was K-holing atleast once every other day the past week.. anyway I decided to have a last hoorah with it and started bingeing on my last vile. my parents finally found some syringe lying around the next morning and decided to call me out on all of it. So basically I'm back with AA, trying to maintain relative sobriety

all in all it was an incredible experience. not in all my life would I have imagined a hallucinogen so powerful. My trips were like cascading dreams within dreams of absolute eternity. a sort of purgatory or limbo. incredibly disturbing but fascinating all the same.

I don't regret dabbling in the stuff, but it most certainly was getting beyond my control in terms of tolerance and dosage. won't be touching that stuff for a long while. was fun while it lasted though.

for now it's just various supplements, kratom and phenibut for weekend social gatherings. the latter however is a fairly powerful over-counter benzo. so that might have to go as well, would probably be the smart choice to make

Yeah well MXE blew my mind wide open. I was coming down off the stuff and thought it be a swell idea to let my parents in on my little excursions. They kind of knew I was on something by the way I was acting the past few weeks, but I'm an honest dude so I thought I could be ok to open up to them (I let them know I was tripping, although I didn't really get into detail). Obviously they were concerned. Had about a gram left off the stuff and was shooting it up with an insulin syringe. My tolerance has built up with the stuff since I started and I was K-holing atleast once every other day the past week.. anyway I decided to have a last hoorah with it and started bingeing on my last vile. my parents finally found some syringe lying around the next morning and decided to call me out on all of it. So basically I'm back with AA, trying to maintain relative sobriety

all in all it was an incredible experience. not in all my life would I have imagined a hallucinogen so powerful. My trips were like cascading dreams within dreams of absolute eternity. a sort of purgatory or limbo. incredibly disturbing but fascinating all the same.

I don't regret dabbling in the stuff, but it most certainly was getting beyond my control in terms of tolerance and dosage. won't be touching that stuff for a long while. was fun while it lasted though.

for now it's just various supplements, kratom and phenibut for weekend social gatherings. the latter however is a fairly powerful over-counter benzo. so that might have to go as well, would probably be the smart choice to make

I really want to try MXE, heard good things. The thing that worries me is the "buying it from a russian junkie who thinks he is a scientists", is there any trustworthy website where i can get the "safest and purest" powder? (PM me if its not allow to post links to websties selling this stuff)

Archived