IGNORED

Sebastien Tellier - My God Is Blue

Redruth

Guest MastaN8

Just when I thought this guys ego couldn't get any bigger. Holy shit. I met him a few years ago seems like his LSD Jesus gimmick wasn't that far from the truth. But with mr. Flash producing this it should sound pretty good. Sure to get the American apparel whores shaking thier asses.

Here is the full version of the video :

I really like it, first time I hear him singing with an actual "deep" voice, sounds almost like a mystical Serge Gainsbourg. The instrumental is beautiful, I'm pretty excited about the whole thing and looking forward to the album in its entirety !

Guest Backson

Here is the full version of the video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD8JMFqrg9E

I really like it, first time I hear him singing with an actual "deep" voice, sounds almost like a mystical Serge Gainsbourg. The instrumental is beautiful, I'm pretty excited about the whole thing and looking forward to the album in its entirety !

wow, that was fucking awesome!

I really, really liked that.

• 1 month later...

New track from the album :

Out on April 23rd, digital on April 16th.

I really can't wait, this song is a BEAST. I like the way it seems to go in many (good) directions…Really, really looking forward to it right now.

• 3 months later...

Sebastien Tellier's fourth album has dropped recently, I just had my frist listen through and I'm digging it a lot. I loved Sexuality, and this one is just as dreamscapey, although just slightly more disco-funk oriented ("Cochon Ville"). Any other fans on this forum, anyone had a listen yet?

Also, god damn he looks like what I imagine Jesus looked like...

homepage_large.72176da8.jpg

Archived