IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol pendant, someone from the 90's is calling, they want to place an order. 100% genuine pewter.

Spose that's one of the most logical things that was available when they wanted to set up a store with that site. Hopefully they get a reasonable deal out of sales through it, i'm not trying to be mean. The pendant just gave me a chuckle. It is nice of them to offer shirts, maybe if it takes off expand the design range a little, get some other rephlex artists to choose from (give me a tuss logo to be proud of rather than the generic aphex branding ;-p).

If RDJ needed money we would have an Aphex album and tour.

the fact that we don't have a tour right now is interesting though.

He was touring and playing live shows non-stop for quite a few years wasn't he, up until late last year?

He was touring and playing live shows non-stop for quite a few years wasn't he, up until late last year?

Yeah 2011-2012 he was all over the place. Said he just did it to get out of the house and get some cash. I think he was going through his divorce then, but he found a chick or something. So, now it's time to hermit again.

Yeah 2011-2012 he was all over the place. Said he just did it to get out of the house and get some cash. I think he was going through his divorce then, but he found a chick or something. So, now it's time to hermit again.

I'm hoping hermit = too much time on hands = ends up in studio for an album....

Trying to stay optimistic!

Hey guys, something I saw today. 15 hours ago, the Facebook page of Aphex has been updated for the first time since august 2012. The purpose of the post is about some merchandising stuff. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/aphextwinafx/posts/10153756161955500?stream_ref=10

Do you guys think it's a sign of something? Who manages the Facebook page? <troll> Do you think RDJ needs cash again and that's why he wants us to buy his stuff? </troll>

yo wtf some dick uses my watmm username 4 his facebook name there. Laaaaame

Btw awesome about the shirts and chain, something is gonna happen soon!!

Hey guys, something I saw today. 15 hours ago, the Facebook page of Aphex has been updated for the first time since august 2012. The purpose of the post is about some merchandising stuff. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/aphextwinafx/posts/10153756161955500?stream_ref=10

Do you guys think it's a sign of something? Who manages the Facebook page? <troll> Do you think RDJ needs cash again and that's why he wants us to buy his stuff? </troll>

yo wtf some dick uses my watmm username 4 his facebook name there. Laaaaame

Btw awesome about the shirts and chain, something is gonna happen soon!!

It's Happening!

IT'S BEGUN.

it begins.

It's Happening!

IT'S BEGUN.

it begins.

Eh, from the bottom of my heart, I hope so.

This forum is going to implode if RDJ finally releases new stuff ^^

It's Happening!

IT'S BEGUN.

it begins.

Eh, from the bottom of my heart, I hope so.

This forum is going to implode if RDJ finally releases new stuff ^^

oh man, can you imagine? lol that would be an overload of activity! of course, there'd be that handful of fans who'd pretend they wouldnt care... (the ones who mope no matter what happens with their fav artists) or dismiss it right away, but in general it would be a circus .... an awesome circus!

just to celebrate, id probably visit my high school and walk through the building where study hall was, where i first heard the first (non-MTV) Aphex Twin tracks from my friend's silver discman... SAW II. Then, he brought over Caustic Window compilation on vinyl to my place. i was blown away by the awesome weirdness... and still am. good times.

AT2K14!!!

he's fucking with us lately

steinvord, a$ap rocky with an RDJ shirt, a track with die antwoord and now he wants us to buy shirts and a chain

fuck, i got the speculation thread fever once again

a new album

it could be anything, herpederp harsh noise, the reinvention of hiphop or a new genre

i don't care i know it's gonna be great, genious

prepare the virgin for sacrifice!

steinvord, a$ap rocky with an RDJ shirt, a track with die antwoord and now he wants us to buy shirts and a chain

a new album

it could be anything, herpederp harsh noise, the reinvention of hiphop or a new genre

best post ive seen in this thread yet ^

P.S. if things really do start happening, im gonna post "it's happening" and "it's begun" and "it begins" in the biggest size bold letters in multicolors over and over and over

a new album

You just like sacrificing virgins, you sick fuck.

;-p :: E|-;

a new album

You just like sacrificing virgins, you sick fuck.

;-p :: E|-;

who doesn't? =/

The pessimist in me: the responsibility of running the Aphex Facebook page just got assigned to a different Warp desk jockey, and he realized they hadn't linked the merchandise site before. "increase our market exposure!"

optimist: new album hints begin on the Feb 13 release date of the 33 1/3 book?

Not getting my hopes up... yet

Goddamnit. I bet it is you. We're fucked. Forever. Stop even hoping. Move on people.

I ain't move on, m8. Until he's dead.

Idk, if we are pragmatical, there is indeed no reason form him to release something, because basically he hates us and doesn't need cash. Okay, fair enough. But at least we can hope for something.

Goddamnit. I bet it is you. We're fucked. Forever. Stop even hoping. Move on people.

Idk, if we are pragmatical, there is indeed no reason form him to release something, because basically he hates us and doesn't need cash. Okay, fair enough. But at least we can hope for something.

He doesn't hate us. He hates the game. Can't be bothered with it. Wants to have a smoke, make tracks, and spent quality time.

He doesn't hate us. He hates the game. Can't be bothered with it. Wants to have a smoke, make tracks, and spent quality time.

Yes, he hates the game, and he hates us. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=es%7Cen&u=http://www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/Odio/publico/elpepicul/20110617elpepicul_3/Tes. It's written on the title of this interview (2011). "I hate the public". Then of course there is no precision about why he said that, or if it's a joke or a troll or something else.

We can be sure he has material to release. I just really can't figure why not releasing it. The only answer I can see is that he's doing it under different names.

Archived