IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

How long did it take to produce Analord? About 2 years? (not preparation but actual production time) So he stopped touring october 2012 and started producing full time (you can't produce and travel the world at the same time). Maybe he takes 1 year more to do it than last time. That makes the release ready end of 2014-2015

I count the "10 releases ready" as a statement of the jam folder condition. His jam folder is packed with stuff for 10 releases but he still needs to make a true release out of all the material

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no idea how long it took to produce "Analord" but back in december 2002, AFX DJed some Analord tunes as far as i remember... A few others where played on his 2003 sets. I'm actually wondering what the fuck AFX is doing, its like ages since he released anything (The Tuss), it might be the biggest gap in his discography. The unreleased tracks played recently sound tasty at least.

i have no idea how long it took to produce "Analord" but back in december 2002, AFX DJed some Analord tunes as far as i remember... A few others where played on his 2003 sets. I'm actually wondering what the fuck AFX is doing, its like ages since he released anything (The Tuss), it might be the biggest gap in his discography. The unreleased tracks played recently sound tasty at least.

Dude is pulling a Chevy Chase and taking a break from his profession for his kid I'd reckon. If he releases, there will be a want for touring, more popularity complicates the life of a man who most people don't even know as anything other than the 'afex twinz'

Someday we might hear the stuff, it sounds nice from his youtube-live-clips. I'm more happy to see that he is progressing himself more and more as a musician as he gets older with the sounds and techniques I hear in his new works. Hopefully he's having a good holiday season and messing about on his poly-cv'd synthi-100, there is plenty of music to tide me over till I hear his new stuff. Watmm greed corrupts all (on watmm)

Dude is pulling a Chevy Chase and taking a break from his profession for his kid I'd reckon. If he releases, there will be a want for touring, more popularity complicates the life of a man who most people don't even know as anything other than the 'afex twinz'

Someday we might hear the stuff, it sounds nice from his youtube-live-clips. I'm more happy to see that he is progressing himself more and more as a musician as he gets older with the sounds and techniques I hear in his new works. Hopefully he's having a good holiday season and messing about on his poly-cv'd synthi-100, there is plenty of music to tide me over till I hear his new stuff. Watmm greed corrupts all (on watmm)

are you him?

Haha, that's one of the worst imitations in a while.

• 3 weeks later...

it's not by me! none of the fake youtube-tusses are.

Thanks!

I wasn't sure because I kept getting linked to that song after checkin' your tunes on youtube lol. Thought there was a connection possibly. Maybe it's mr impakt

p.s. just blasted Ungdomstårar during my workout. Love that track, thanks for that =)

Archived