IGNORED

Neil Young lol

oscillik

Neil Young ..

It doesn't affect me because I look at the internet as the new radio. I look at the radio as gone. [...] Piracy is the new radio. That's how music gets around. [...] That's the radio. If you really want to hear it, let's make it available, let them hear it, let them hear the 95 percent of it.

How is he failing?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Young ..

It doesn't affect me because I look at the internet as the new radio. I look at the radio as gone. [...] Piracy is the new radio. That's how music gets around. [...] That's the radio. If you really want to hear it, let's make it available, let them hear it, let them hear the 95 percent of it.

How is he failing?

I guess you didn't read the rest of my post?

Neil Young ..

How is he failing?

I guess you didn't read the rest of my post?

I did and i responded (see page 1). He is an old man, give him a break.

WHoever said you don't fuck with Neil Young ever is right and factually correct and spiritually righteous.

Neil Young is fucking untouchable by the rest of us heathens as far as Im concerned.

when Neil Young wrote "Ohio", it was actually about his guitar-related annihilation of a Star Trek landing party. Picard made that face shortly before his end.

It's been proven that when you facepalm Neil Young, you facepalm yourself. We all make mistakes.

But if Neil Young facepalms YOU. That's when shit gets real.

lol, gotta love the sycophants

We are not being a sycophants. If Skrillex comes out with an statement like that i would throw food at his face and laugh 'till i shit my pants, but thats the thing Skrillex is in his 20's and works around technology .. he should know better.

Neil Young is 66 and old school and he admitted that he doesn't mess around with technology when making music. (+ people respect him as an artists.)

http://allthingsd.co...-mission-video/

top tidbits:

apparently, vinyl is the same quality as a 24bit/192KHz raw digital file.

he seems to never have heard of FLAC files.

also doesn't seem to understand the practical limitations of carrying lossless audio around

at least he seems to 'get' piracy

let's laugh at old people, whilst sporting an avatar of Skrillex as a teenager. lol

*shakes head at oscillik*

In fairness:

Neil Young is really old. I think I'll give him a pass because he had close to 20 albums released when I was still shitting myself.

straight up.

leave the guy alone. you fucking geek/s's.

ahh yeah, in the same sense that my grandma got a free pass for her casual racism (making an appointment at the doctors and asking not to see the 'darkie doctor' in front of a full waiting room in 2003)

Seeing oscillik try to argue a point is like watching a snake trying to peel an orange.

oh my, :lol:

respect. Lucy Faringold.

more like that, please!

Archived