IGNORED

Say your goodbyes to McGriff in here

Guest Rambo

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sir Winston

Another man down. I wonder if Joyrex has got a Flying Hellfish deal going on with some old school members and the last one to survive gets an unreleased Aphex tape.

Thank you for the good times burlap.

Nekta

Guest ex-voto

say your goodbyes? how dramatic. use site or don't use site.

didn't read thread. got much love for mcGriff n' his tunes though.

yeah. Beak 4 lyf.

if 2002 was a golden era, then it must have been pretty banging, becausei wasnt here until 2006, but i can remember sitting stoned out my tits laughing my ass off all night for a good few years at this place. anyway as i say,anywhere im not going anywhere, im not very good at the internet and i have no idea where else i could go to chat to interesting people from all over the world who are into the same sort of tunes, but.

Goodbye Fred

Im pretty suprised that nobody mentioned Nice Ass Thread to be back, it was even better than nice tits containing gross pics of gingers...

that reminds me. if the problem is watmm being a "boys club," then why the hell do we still have a ginger appreciation thread and short-haired girls appreciation thread?

it's basically the same thing as the tits and ass threads--you know, objectification of women. makes me think that the reason for closing the aforementioned threads (being disrespectful to female forum members, right?) is actually quite a load of bullshit.

Civilization was never built on worrying about offending a small fraction of the population. (Uptight female IDM fans)

Guest Rambo

Sorry if our thread wishing Fred farewell is too dramatic for you, Luke. Whatever you do, dont ever find yourself in the middle of an earthquake or an opera.

Sorry if our thread wishing Fred farewell is too dramatic for you, Luke. Whatever you do, dont ever find yourself in the middle of an earthquake or an opera.

And don't forget to check under the hood, for little people messing with the wires.

Goodbye Fred

Im pretty suprised that nobody mentioned Nice Ass Thread to be back, it was even better than nice tits containing gross pics of gingers...

that reminds me. if the problem is watmm being a "boys club," then why the hell do we still have a ginger appreciation thread and short-haired girls appreciation thread?

it's basically the same thing as the tits and ass threads--you know, objectification of women. makes me think that the reason for closing the aforementioned threads (being disrespectful to female forum members, right?) is actually quite a load of bullshit.

No one said it was the reason it disappeared. Obviously the reason it left was because they were threads devoted to nsfw content. Yes, those new threads still give the place a boys club feel I'm sure, but they aren't breaking the rules, so they remain.

Guest zaphod

this

it's a self consciously melodramatic way to exit the site. i've stopped using it for years and didn't feel the need to make a scene. but fred has a pretty large fan club and seems to get a lot out of that club's appreciation, so he had to make a big deal about it. it's not like he was banned.

Archived