IGNORED

Look at Axl Rose's mustache!

chenGOD

Hasn't Axl Rose assaulted almost every girl he's had a relationship with?

He's going to give her a fat lip...

I have never heard a Lana Del Rey song - and I don't intend to interrupt Global Communication to start!

But props to Axl. Also Axl was clearly a prototypical hipster:

axl_rainbow6.jpg

081022_130054_axlrose6_PA.jpg

me%20red_2.jpg

Is he going out with Lana Del Rey? fucking hell, she is really cute and he is an decrepit old woman.

I bet when they are having sex he forces her to listen to Sweet Child o' Mine afterwards.

am i the only one here who still loves their 4 first albums???

must be one of the few bands from my youth that never got old :music:

oh yes they did alright ..

1639287-axl_rose1_super.jpg

welcome to the jungle we got fun n video gamezzzzzzzzzzz

oh yes they did alright ..

1639287-axl_rose1_super.jpg

lol you know what i mean...

[youtubehd]TATGYvkx27U[/youtubehd]

is this for real??? wtf dudes, god bless america!

I'm not gonna lie - in 1991, I skipped classes to go to HMV to buy Use Your Illusion, cause if you bought the first CD, you got the second one free.

responsible person in me is curious why you couldn't wait until after school to buy it.

edit: and hoodie, good avatar. there's something about that gang gang dance woman that i find really attractive.

I'm not gonna lie - in 1991, I skipped classes to go to HMV to buy Use Your Illusion, cause if you bought the first CD, you got the second one free.

responsible person in me is curious why you couldn't wait until after school to buy it.

Cause the special was only on during that particular hour. and cause fuck high school.

I was gonna say, only one I liked was Appetite for Destruction, but that was a good album, and Axl's vocals were impressive. It was pretty clear that he had a bad attitude and mean streak and would therefore not age gracefully, but for me that doesn't detract from the music. Don't know how it would hold up today, though...

Cause the special was only on during that particular hour. and cause fuck high school.

I remember doing this. The most significant instance of this would be when I skipped school to go to a record and book store, and came home with two v ery decisive objects.

An Advanced D&D Monster Manual, and Dj Spooky's "Necropolis" mix, which had one of the most poignant tracks of my teenage years on it:

Archived