IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guy Fieri is probably a huge fucking jackass

probably?

I was being charitable, since I don't know the guy, and there's at least a small chance that he might cry himself to sleep every night.

I'd like to see Adam Richman take a steaming post-eating competition poop on Guy Fieri, tbqh

you're a good man baph.

is dipping pizzas in mayonnaise actually a thing?

not usually just mayo on its own... garlic and herb dip is pretty good, especially for those dry crust edges! dominos started it here i think.

Guest bitroast

Pepperoni + cheese/garlic and herb stuffed crust

post-108-0-37541700-1344974809_thumb.jpg

Texas BBQ

post-108-0-31489600-1344974827_thumb.jpg

nomnom

omg/lol. amazing pizza in bed shots.

i would definitely eat that second one. with the cheese and green things and bits of cubed meat.

Edited by pigster

alright u pricks let me tell u how a real man makes a proper burger (the CORRECT burger)

FIRSTLY u must have 100% handreared cow-beef in a 81:18:1 meat:fat:gristle ratio with also 100% handreared pork at 74:26 meat:fat ratio

mix the beef and pork in a 68:32 beef:pork ratio.

mix the meats together in a bowl with only the blade of your hand (karate chop, people) and shape into a little ball. flatten the ball lightly under a sheet of papryus with the heel of your hand (DO NOT PUSH TOO HARD OR OU WILL RUIN THE BURGER YOU FUCKHAED) then apply a small amount (a few grams) or salt and/or pepper (ONLY TO THE OUTSIDE OF each BURGER OR U WILL RUIN IT)

microwave the bugers for 10minutes on low and put in 2 slices of white bread (or use brioche, the sugar enhances the natureal ummmamami or the bugjer) THEN add a slice of proper elite cheese, im talking american cheese slices, if u cant get them then youre obvs not an elite bugerman, use a blowtorch or clothes or soldering iron to melt the cheest and put the other slice of white bread on. use ketchup for flavor.

i was fiddling around and accidentally googled ''I want to have a sexburger with Alison Brie and Nigella Lawson.'' i suppose no harm will come of it.. imagine if the same thing could happen but with facebook status or something. jeez

I think Guy Fieri is actually really cool. He's a stoner / Deadhead type who just really likes food and is a ham on the cam. But I think off-camera he is super chill and just fun to be around. I defend Guy Fieri!

Guest fiznuthian

Guys I need help.. been eating eggs, potatoes, and mostly fruits for a long time now. Now i'm switching back to my ketogenic diet so I don't have to eat all day at work..

Please tell me one of you knows how to fry a hamburger so that it retains most of it's fat.. Every time I fry one it seems most of the fat drips out into the pan. Is there any way around this?

Calling all burger-masters.

Guys I need help.. been eating eggs, potatoes, and mostly fruits for a long time now. Now i'm switching back to my ketogenic diet so I don't have to eat all day at work..

Please tell me one of you knows how to fry a hamburger so that it retains most of it's fat.. Every time I fry one it seems most of the fat drips out into the pan. Is there any way around this?

Calling all burger-masters.

deep-fry it

Edited by BCM