Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

so i got a burrito earlier and i was real excited

zFsH2.jpg

ayIQd.jpg

Nalq3.jpg

to have it

k7Bz8.jpg

I can't tell if thats your disappointed face, but i thought those tortilla burritos were pretty lame.

it's my overwhelmed by the flavours face...

i had a pork burrito with hot salsa, pinto beans, cheese and guacamole and though it wasn't the best i've had, it was certainly tasty and just what i needed after a couple of beers...

i'll give it a 7/10 on the burrito scale.

Forgot pictures, but baked my own buns, dropped some teriyaki sauce on the meat,cheddar,pineapple,jalapenos,lettuce etc and a ketchup/sugar/mustard sauce on top.

will have the exact same thing tomorrow again.

• 1 month later...

That's the best looking Big Mac I've ever seen and it still looks like hospital cafeteria food.

:shudders:

Edited by baph

burgerdenmark.jpg

I went to Denmark to check out their fiber bread chicken burger. It was awful. Got stuck in the throat.

I bet it's the same stuff they put in Mc Nuggets that they use for these burgers as well.

And no ketchup. But no one ever serves a chicken burger with ketchup.

burgerdenmark.jpg

I went to Denmark to check out their fiber bread chicken burger. It was awful. Got stuck in the throat.

I bet it's the same stuff they put in Mc Nuggets that they use for these burgers as well.

jesus

I had bk for the first time in years the other night, it was beyond awful. I had a double cheeseburger and the patties could not have been much bigger than white castles. same with the whopper jr I had as well. not to mention how gross the place was. garbage flowing out of the cans. repulsive.

burgerdenmark.jpg

The muffin looks really good though.

Because my friends know I eat quite a lot of chilli they took me into this restaurant to eat a "death burger". Anyway, the "death" part comes from the amount of chilli in it. According to the waitress it had naga chillis and Blair's Death sauces in it. There was also this thing that I would get a T-shirt if I eat it within half an hour.

So off I go munching it. It wasn't that bad at the beginning until I had eaten about one quarter. Then I started to get hiccups and my mouth was on fire. I cooled down a bit, drank some Leffe and continued eating, but then after I had eaten about half my arms started to get all tingly from the elbows to the hands and my stomach started to cramp. So I had to cool down a bit again. Then I finally got to continue and I got to a point that what was left was a little bit of the meat, some veggies and the fries but my stomach couldn't take it anymore. It felt like someone was squeezing it with hands. So I just gave up 3 minutes before the time ended.

That's my manly hamburger story. :cisfor:

Please tell me one of you knows how to fry a hamburger so that it retains most of it's fat.. Every time I fry one it seems most of the fat drips out into the pan. Is there any way around this?

Some fat and juice will always escape. Dip/fry the bottom of the top bun in the fatty juices before eating. Tastes like heaven. I recently found out that a lot of people don't do this. Wtf.

Edited by Gocab

Please tell me one of you knows how to fry a hamburger so that it retains most of it's fat.. Every time I fry one it seems most of the fat drips out into the pan. Is there any way around this?

Some fat and juice will always escape. Dip/fry the bottom of the top bun in the fatty juices before eating. Tastes like heaven. I recently found out that a lot of people don't do this. Wtf.

another thing that seems obvious, but that still seems to be done quite a bit, is that you should not press down on the patty with a spatula while cooking. i remember my dad doing this all the time when i was a kid, and it just removes all the moisture and fatty goodness from the burger.

Because my friends know I eat quite a lot of chilli they took me into this restaurant to eat a "death burger". Anyway, the "death" part comes from the amount of chilli in it. According to the waitress it had naga chillis and Blair's Death sauces in it. There was also this thing that I would get a T-shirt if I eat it within half an hour.

So off I go munching it. It wasn't that bad at the beginning until I had eaten about one quarter. Then I started to get hiccups and my mouth was on fire. I cooled down a bit, drank some Leffe and continued eating, but then after I had eaten about half my arms started to get all tingly from the elbows to the hands and my stomach started to cramp. So I had to cool down a bit again. Then I finally got to continue and I got to a point that what was left was a little bit of the meat, some veggies and the fries but my stomach couldn't take it anymore. It felt like someone was squeezing it with hands. So I just gave up 3 minutes before the time ended.

That's my manly hamburger story. :cisfor:

WANT

another thing that seems obvious, but that still seems to be done quite a bit, is that you should not press down on the patty with a spatula while cooking. i remember my dad doing this all the time when i was a kid, and it just removes all the moisture and fatty goodness from the burger.

this. if you are in a pan, it should be screaming hot too, a good sear will keep the juices in.

I had bk for the first time in years the other night, it was beyond awful. I had a double cheeseburger and the patties could not have been much bigger than white castles.

I had a BK burger for the first time ever last Friday, same kind. I thought it was significantly better than McDonald's double cheeseburger. It's conveniently one black from McDonald's, so from now on I can always choose BK instead when I want to wreak havoc on my digestive system.