IGNORED

Facebook Shares Valued At $100bn

Redruth

the internet is our future world, apparently. the internet has the potential to be the biggest distraction and control mechanism since the television and much much more effective.

if you don't see it then you aren't looking. buy shares of your own destruction and debasement, we already do it every day. there may be no turning back but, we will never forget

our simple past, before facebooks and internets and tell-lie-visions.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myspace was in a similar position then Facebook came out. Nothing lasts forever.

Wasnt it Bebo or some shit.

At least the names are getting better.

Friendster sounds like the name of a robot that hangs around outside of elementary schools & offers to drive your kids home in his van that smells like feces & fear.

ENTER CHILDREN. ENTER FRIENDSTER.

I bought google, amazon, starbucks early on. Missed out on apple. I think if I might buy anything, it might be a little Zynga. Or maybe equal small parts Zynga and Facebook. Would not risk that much on either, though.

the internet is our future world, apparently. the internet has the potential to be the biggest distraction and control mechanism since the television and much much more effective.

if you don't see it then you aren't looking. buy shares of your own destruction and debasement, we already do it every day. there may be no turning back but, we will never forget

aren't you posting this on the internet, under a registered account?

Isn't Facebook just some sort of RSS feed nowadays? It serves no other purpose bitches

Id actually buy a share, but this is correct. Some the features added in seem like the worst things ever.

And I dont even use it.

aren't you posting this on the internet, under a registered account?

so in other words, your logic is that dissidents should be discredited for being on location when demonstrating an error with a system? the internet is no different.

Archived