IGNORED

Free vinyl from The Bro

Guest The Bro

Guest Promo

Hi guys I'm gonna be putting a record out soon (next 2-3 months). However before that happens I wanna do a give away for one of my fans. So the 100th person to like my page on Facebook will get a free copy of this release mailed to his/her address. Also I'll post up here and on my Facebook page who the lucky winner is providing they're okay with that. So yeah if you like me and my music then feel free to like me on Facebook. Many thanks!! :D

The Bro

http://www.facebook....239101766118947

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? Why you hating on me?? :(

Truthtalk, The Bro - these sort of contests only really work when a whole bunch of people think they have a real chance of getting the lucky number so they all make a mad dash for it. Like, this would work if the likes were going up by the minute or you were already in the mid 90s or something. But you're at 11 & that number seems to me more or less holding steady for the time being. So people who would like your page just for potential free vinyl aren't gonna because they know #100 isn't gonna come up for a while.

You'd probably having more luck just asking people to like the page for now.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I want a free vinyl from The Bro but i have to wait for 99 people to like his Facebook page. :(

*liked bro's facebook, now it's at 5, facepalm*

i lose

zole

Guest chunky

stop being dicks in this thread

all these lols are going to your head

come on now and eat some crusty bread

otherwise promo will turn gay and end up dead

maybe instead of vague statements like "I'm gonna be putting a record out soon (next 2-3 months)" you post some snippets from the release, artwork, who the label is that is putting it out, etc.

in the absence of hard evidence of an actual record in the works, this just looks like some awkward ploy for attention.

Guest sirch

Promo you must've known the haterz were gonnaz hate on this..

but i agree with pattern above, some samples would be a good idea!

otherwise where's the incentive to like you and win a free record? when nobody knows what it's gonna sound like??

Archived