IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

Guest fiznuthian

lol yeah, it was pretty bad use of meme to be honest.

Been noticing a lot of facebook posts by girls talking about how all men cheat, lie, and disrespect women lately. Anyone else get those?

Makes me feel like a shit head. Thankfully i'm a male in no condition to be doing such things.

Nope. Are they all having such experiences?

I'm not really sure. Just common enough to notice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is kind of the opposite of what this thread is asking for, but this has got to be one of my favorite statuses anyone on my friend list has ever posted. It should be immortalized somewhere.

On Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's breakup/Coldplay being terrible:

"Conscious uncoupling"? These assholes can't even break up without being pretentious. But I digress.

Wait, I'm leaving Facebook tomorrow, so whatever. Fuck Gwyneth Paltrow, fuck Chris Martin, and fuck their pretentious break up. You named your kids "Apple" and "Moses"? I mean, could you possibly do ONE MORE THING to be bigger douches than you already are?

Oh yeah, there's a new Coldplay album on the way. GREAT. It's like U2 for the emotionally retarded. Jesus H. CHRIST, has there ever been a worse pop band in the history of music? I mean, Chris Martin literally sings about NOTHING. If you're a Coldplay fan, bad news. It's not meaningful, you're just not very deep and you don't read enough books. No, reading, "Ishmael" doesn't fucking count, and neither does anything you read in college.

"Oh, but Christian, they've stuck around; they've sold so many records."

Yeah, well, so has Celine Dion, but I'm certainly not going to get ear fucked by her on a daily basis. Holy shit, I hate Coldplay. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. When "Parachutes" came out, Britney Spears and All Saints ruled the charts; there was literally nothing worth listening to. The bar was low, so the music buying public chose a whiny, semi-literate dickbag who looks like a younger version of that guy from "House" to sing to the masses about the stars shining just for them.

Unbelievably, they're still here. "Fix You"? "Paradise"? It's seriously like I'm on the longest running episode of "Punk'd" ever. Like, I'll be on my fucking deathbed and Ashton Kutcher will show up and go, "DUDE, Coldplay never sold any records! We just wanted to see if we could get you to believe that something THAT SHITTY could be that big!"

And that way, I could die with just a little bit of my faith in humanity restored.

Anyway, good morning, here's the article, in case you like having your eyeballs seared by the meditations of human garbage.

yeah, that guy sounds like a nozzle. is he 16 or something?

ftr I thought Parachutes was alright. I've always liked Trouble and a couple of other songs off there.

I know this is kind of the opposite of what this thread is asking for, but this has got to be one of my favorite statuses anyone on my friend list has ever posted. It should be immortalized somewhere.

On Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's breakup/Coldplay being terrible:

It's like U2 for the emotionally retarded.

flol, he likes U2

Guest fiznuthian

I'm in a relationship guysss! Look, I'm in a relationship and I just want to let you know so you can like it

Oh, thanks for the likes guys! I'm going to post photos of my relationship now. Thanks everyone!!

I'm in a relationship guysss! Look, I'm in a relationship and I just want to let you know so you can like it

Oh, thanks for the likes guys! I'm going to post photos of my relationship now. Thanks everyone!!

Congrats, mate. What's her name?

Guest fiznuthian

Congrats, mate. What's her name?

Jenny

8389876eef8985c6ab635892b595aaa0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

it was easier for me to quit smoking than facebook. i just started my deletion for the 4 time. i hope i can get through the next 2 weeks. is there a facebook anonymous? maybe an email program that encourages you not to log on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

I write on Facebook things like "Ae - SYPtixed rocks". Usually nobody cares.

lol, yeah, I've gotten in the habit of simply posting that kind of stuff to the profiles of friends who might actually give a shit.

I write on Facebook things like "Ae - SYPtixed rocks". Usually nobody cares.

Lol, I've been thinking about joining the fb just to link some really obscure stuff to my relatives and "normal" friends. But they'd probably be like :huh: and move on. And then I'd remember I'm not 12 anymore.

Archived