IGNORED

Happy Birthday Baph!

Guest sirch

Guest sirch

thought i'd do something nice on here for a change and make a thread to wish Mr Baph a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Baph!

:beer:

have a good one, dude

*kiss/handshake*

:smile:

happy birthday, man. 31, huh? i turned 30 yesterday, and it was the worst birthday i've ever had so far. i went to work, then went straight home. no one invited me over, took me out to dinner, asked me out for drinks. even watmm didn't take notice. (it's fine, i'm hardly on here anymore) i eventually smoked a bowl and worked on some music and that took my mind off of things. i plan on making up for it tonight with a bottle of single malt scotch, Jack Donaghy style.

cheers, brother, make it a good one !

happy birthday, man. 31, huh? i turned 30 yesterday, and it was the worst birthday i've ever had so far. i went to work, then went straight home. no one invited me over, took me out to dinner, asked me out for drinks. even watmm didn't take notice. (it's fine, i'm hardly on here anymore) i eventually smoked a bowl and worked on some music and that took my mind off of things. i plan on making up for it tonight with a bottle of single malt scotch, Jack Donaghy style.

Happy belated birthday Luke Fucking Hazard....

:sad:

Guest sirch

Happy belated birthday Luke Fucking Hazard....

:sad:

yeah! Happy belated one. sorry man. fuck... i didn't notice yesterday. i was slightly wasted.

30 is a weird one for surez. next year will be much better! :)

I turned 22 yesterday! high five!

Thanks, everyone! I am doing absolutely nothing at fucking all today, and it feels so good. I'm hugging you all right now, though, electronically; don't freak out, it'll just make it creepier.

Happy Fucking Birthday Luke Fucking Hazard and Rixxx.

Also, Happy Bastille Day. Let's all o' watmm find some pikes and storm that shit.

I turned 22 yesterday! high five!

I'd share a round with both of ya, but all I've got given the technical limitations of communicating via watmm is this: :beer: :beer:

Also, Happy Bastille Day.

"I'm going to go ahead and assume that Bastille is a stripper. " - Jack Donaghy

Happy Fucking Birthday Luke Fucking Hazard and Rixxx.

I'd share a round with both of ya, but all I've got given the technical limitations of communicating via watmm is this: :beer: :beer:

:beer:

Archived