IGNORED

London™ 2012™ Olympics®

Rubin Farr

you think they will cancel the olympics half way through the opening ceremony, then offer no refunds? Police will shut it down because of the rain, and buses will leave people stranded go hackney?

Lol, that would be genius.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get the terror watch thing...i dont remember seeing so much overblown security, or at least media coverage about it the last few Olympics.

i'd like to use this opportunity and personally thank Samsung for sponsoring this wonderful event and for producing a vast number of innovative and high quality products which are used by millions of people every day.

It was funny the effort they put in for the flag to come through near where I live. They relayered one half of a busy A-road and put up banners, flags and some other rubbish. Look to the other side of the road and it's full of potholes and looks fucking terrible in comparison.

I had no idea they send through a load of lorries too, I thought it was just the torch and some police to stop nutters trying to nick it.

Archived