IGNORED

D16 luSH-101

perunamuusi

Wow, what is with the layers? This looks like a gas but I don't know what this has to do with an SH-101.

Their 606 plugin sounds great. I bought the Syntorus chorus and Decimort decimator/distortion/filter. They are both very nice sounding, though not that fun to just play around with.

Guest RadarJammer

that plug sucks. The tal one. Everything I have every used from them sounds extremely tinny and unusable.

I'll check out the d16 one though. Looks cool.

They are free at least. TAL has a new paid product that people seem to like, maybe you should check it out and see if your opinion holds http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-u-no-lx

that plug sucks. The tal one. Everything I have every used from them sounds extremely tinny and unusable.

I'll check out the d16 one though. Looks cool.

They are free at least. TAL has a new paid product that people seem to like, maybe you should check it out and see if your opinion holds http://kunz.corrupt....cts/tal-u-no-lx

yeah that tal sh-101 plugin is wack.

Yeah TAL is great, their FXs are nice.

This lush-101 looks pretty nice too, normally I don't like lots of knobs and sliders on a (pretend-)synth, but this one seems nice for building: lush pads.

I thought it would never come out. everyone thought it was going to become a vaporware.

great to know it's going to be out there. it looks full of features and the audio demos are great.

I'll probably try it, since I love the d16 stuff, usually.

my guess for the price is $149-$199.

Yeah TAL is great, their FXs are nice.

This lush-101 looks pretty nice too, normally I don't like lots of knobs and sliders on a (pretend-)synth, but this one seems nice for building: lush pads.

Come to think of it, the screen shots almost feel more like Juno than a 101. Not having listened to the samples or even visited the page yet, that is.

Guest mollekula

D16 plugz are fricking awesome, flawless all of them, among my favorite ones. So this should be a top synth. Haven't tried TAL-U-NO-LX but have heard some very good comments about it.

Quite disappointed by the audio demos. I don't mind all the layer and features, all I want is sound quality and Lush 101 doesn't sound that great to me. Too bad, I was lusting for that synth for quite a while now...

Diva has set the bar too high when it comes to softsynths audio quality I guess. Oh well, I'll keep on praying for some SH101's osc, filters and enveloppes in a future Diva update then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been demoing for the last hour or so. Not convinced yet. Failed the "Theme from Ernest Borgnine" test, I got some way more convincing results with Diva. Will demo it further though.

Is this even supposed to be an sh 101 clone, because other than the look of the interface and name, it doesnt really come off as one. A bit of an odd choice really, especially from D16. I'm sure it'll still sound good, as all their other stuff.

Archived