IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

2012-12-16-5-test-card-f.jpg

Knew I recognized you Zoe:

images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100616213723/lifeonmars/images/0/0f/Test_card_girl2.jpg

SPOTTED! That's brilliant.

Haha, I have a few pics where I look almost exactly like him, more so than this one. I mean, "yes, that's me."

I remember you once played me a Venetian Snares parody track you made that had 'Cannibal' and 'Baby' in the title I think... it was ridiculous and sounded a lot like VS as I recall.

Hm, I do remember making that, but don't remember the working title. It was never a complete track, just like the breakcore equivalent of a verse and a chorus. I recall making it in response to a YLC thread calling for people to post their best vsnares impression. Mine wasn't intended as a mockery (there were plenty of those), but as a serious attempt to make something that sounded like a plausible vsnares track. For the record, I like a lot of his music and think he's a pretty cool guy. :snares: