IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

my gf was going to get rid of this sweater bc its too poofy what a fucking bitch.

BzEB55h.jpg

ditch dat bitch

What's wrong with that jumper, the ram says don't fuck with me, and the clover is for good luck and happyness and the ancient irish druidic symbol for earth, sea and sky. The jumper is not camp either, as it's just plain white, with simple patterning. Quite simply it is the least camp that a pullover with embroidered designs could get.

yeah totes. i explained to her that the poofyness was a good thing because it made me look HUGE and intimidating. she didnt really see it, but she gave it to me so im p happy.

shes not really a b thats just how we talk to each other. p much the best girl for me anyways.

^ what's that got to do with anything??

"the pearl of africa"

edit: sorry hope that's not offensive what I've said. I was just surprised to see that slogan describing Uganda is all. There is a lot of hardship in Uganda the first thought that comes to mind isn't that it's the "pearl of africa".

Edited by StephenG

work colleague from Africa went home and bought me back a tshirt

KCU3MpT.jpg

love it

if someone can find it online please post the link, i been trying cant find anything

chap dancing in the back with the planet-e shirt and white(brown cuz of dirt) shorts

Jq0RXg2.jpg

this was at a Shakti Dance Workshop at Boom Festival. 2 years ago I followed the same workshop through which I came in contact with Kundalini Yoga, a yoga I still practice to this day!!