IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

can't hide the truth from Braintree.

I also decided, just totally as an afterthought imo, to get my wisdom teeth removed. all 4 under general. that swole - sorry, bluky - face is my actual face right now. I got out a few hours ago and made my own way home. can't talk or swallow lol, fun tiemz.

I couldn't feel my face when I got mine out, was all drooly. Went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist was all giggly. I thought she was flirting with me.

Got home and had a deece size ring of blood around my mouth lol. Looked like was eating a raw steak, or something far more disgusting.

they didn't clean you up either?? fuck is up with that. I was lying there in a mess fluids all over my face (insert Brazzers logo) and incapacitated and they didn't even do anything. only when I recovered enough to get changed and go to the toilet did I get clean. fucked me off a bit.

Edited by usagi

Getting mine out too soon

*sad hi-five*

One of them is just a blasted gum crater with a rotted root in there somewhere, fuck knows how they're gonna get it out.

Not looking forward to the aftermath..

My wisdom teeth have aggravated me on and off the last year and a half or so. Left bottom one in particular. But I don't have insurance, so I can't get them out without $1800 or so. Yay, America! And yes I applied for Obamacare and the cheapest rates were really high. I know that it has helped lots of people and that's cool. But be a younger, lower-end (but full time) salary having, single person and you're kind of screwed. Similar to taxes. My coworker gets a refund of everything he paid in, plus about $9000 every year because he has 3 children. We make the same amount. I get less than a eighth of what's taken out of my check federally. Usually about $400. Also his healthcare is 100% free minus small deductibles.

Sorry for the mini rant. Just upset that you get absolutely no help in America if you make anything more than about 15,000 a year and are not married or have children.

Edited by melancholera

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the one in the front, playing at a party in my hometown last week. I tell people the cap is a promotion tool (it has my name on it) but I actually use it to cover my receding hairline.

13516196_10208389811841523_9079963526782

I'm the one in the front, playing at a party in my hometown last week. I tell people the cap is a promotion tool (it has my name on it) but I actually use it to cover my receding hairline.

13516196_10208389811841523_9079963526782

Sweet shirt.

• 2 weeks later...