IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

good question, i stopped chatting with her around 2004-5 and never talked to her again. who knowws.....

hey bronchuseven do you know Brandon K. from TX ? I could be more specific by simply saying LSD. lol. He has a slot on IntergalacticFM with me and we've become friends and he mentioned he knew you.

Yeah I know Brandon! I haven't seen him around much since he became a dad but he's still my friend. I did a guest mix for his IFM show a few years ago.. should do another.

awesome, small world ! we've done guests spots for each other before as well. im just gearing up to restart the show i was doing, we should convene and i'll have you on. what artist name do you go under ?

chop chop

13083309_10153954427865700_1415880329504

so fresh and so clean

HELLOOOOO Spiral!

Lookin clean mate also is that the Exai vinyl on the wall or...?

edit: it looks like a poster? Is there an Exai poster? Pic is tiny on my phone damn it.

Edited by auxien

nexxxus666, on 26 Apr 2016 - 05:17 AM, said:

juice i didnt know you were a pupper : :catsupine::catfallen::catsalute::doge::wub: : :catrecline:

that dude is basically the closest thing to a living teddy bear in the world.

newae it was a beautiful spot considering it's in alabama. tried to get pictures of this redtail hawk that was just hovering in the air as it flew opposite the strong breeze but no luck =\

actually me:

6WH28Ni.jpg

view of the view:

0QPIunZ.jpg

Edited by juiceciuj