IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

Actually, having read back through the thread, whatever happened to the cassette compilation people were putting together a couple of years back?

You can (and anyone else on here) can PM me about that - needless to say it became ironically and embarrassingly a vaporware vaporwave project.

It's shelved atm tbh. I am hoping to work on it over xmas break, same music but different artwork than I had in mind originally.

i liked the art as it was! do you feel like it didn't suit the music as well?

I liked it too, still do, I just had trouble trying to get it to fit as a jcard and as time went on I felt it was maybe too corporate ironic-y, and lately I've been more personally biased toward straight up 80s/90s looking tech / retrofuturism.

So Dream Catalogue continues its rise with a stage at the Gottwood Festival next year, lineup:

HKE
CVLTVRE
Remember
Pyravid
Immune
Internet Goddess Shinatama
Chungking Mansions
In smaller news, my Dream Machine show is on again in 55 minutes, another two hours of vaporwave, ambient, new age & outsider house. Features a 30 minute mix from 2047. Tune in at http://futuremusic.fmat 6PM GMT.

Thematically a lot of vaporwave is heavily based around America and Japan so I decided to do some very British vaporwave. And here it is:

[bandcamp]1830817523[/bandcamp]

"Travel in style and luxury on the world's fastest diesel train, British Rail's Intercity 125."

That was fun. Back to working on my next proper album.

New stunning photos released of the interior designs of North Korea:

Here are the most vaped out ones I found. This is total inspiration for the genre/community:

151202102202-north-korean-interiors-wes-

151202102726-north-korean-interiors-wes-

151202103133-north-korean-interiors-wes-

151202103240-north-korean-interiors-wes-

More: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/design/gallery/north-korean-interiors-wes-anderson-oliver-wainwright/?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion&iref=obnetwork

New stunning photos released of the interior designs of North Korea:

Here are the most vaped out ones I found. This is total inspiration for the genre/community:

151202103240-north-korean-interiors-wes-

More: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/design/gallery/north-korean-interiors-wes-anderson-oliver-wainwright/?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion&iref=obnetwork

whoa tumblr art IRL

Unfortunately there's no raw footage of this without commentary, but seriously, the gameplay footage starting at 2:18. Seriously.

https://youtu.be/9vT_inYm9LQ?t=2m18s

Oh this looks incredible.. now i want a playstation so i can play this totally vaped out game and interact in completely bizarre manner to the hotel guests haha

I watched A.I. (2001) few months ago and realized that Rouge City was pretty vape-y in a very melancholy futuristic way. Like a Blade Runner-esque take on Vegas or Atlantic City.

ai-artificial-intelligence-2011040500594

a-i-1.jpg

I watched A.I. (2001) few months ago and realized that Rouge City was pretty vape-y in a very melancholy futuristic way. Like a Blade Runner-esque take on Vegas or Atlantic City.

ai-artificial-intelligence-2011040500594

a-i-1.jpg

fucking incredible!

Totally wouldn't be surprised if HKE or 2814 got the job of scoring some futuristic sci-fi in the next few years.

yeah good call.. i also would not be surprised... and would be very giddy if that happened

kinda unrelated, but i saw avicii at coachella a few years back, and he had one of the most incredible visual set ups ive seen - kinda reminded me of that shot from ai you posted josh:

871dcoachella12_080.jpg

coachella12_008.jpg

Edited by Lane Visitor