IGNORED

Deadmau5 has officially become LA trash

Rubin Farr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kats prol got like 500+ diseases, and you would hit it? tell me your joking.

have you seen deadmau5? he's looks like he's had 500+ diseases all at once

They both look like anthropomorphic representations of Hepatitis

Few Points:

- This engament smells like heroin and used needles and hospital.

- Deadmaus is like a 40 year old man that acts like a 12 year old teenage girl obsessed with one direction, his twitter behaviour is out of order.

-Kat Van D has wooden teeth i'm not kidding you, i wouldnt marry someone with wooden teeth

-Deadmaus is a very very weak looking man who may or may not have some weird african disease he contracted while in a safari, maybe got bitten by a moskito maybe a baboon threw turds at him.

-If i were Kat Vun Di and my slug of a boyfriends proposed me via a shitty mspaint faux photoshop image i would get out of town and leave deadmaus waiting for the bus.

- If they ever have a baby its gonna look like Edward Furlong

Guest recycle
He is a douche bag of a loser. His music is on par with skrillax. He is a phaggot.

the Mou5e is not a douche bag, he signed some stuff for me down in kansas city, nice guy.

never met Skrillex, but his music doesnt do anything for me

and if he was a faggot, does it matter.

Sounds like someone isn't 20 years old yet.

He is a douche bag of a loser. His music is on par with skrillax. He is a phaggot.

Nah, skrillex is still better than deadmau5, but yea he's almost as good.

You guys are retarded. Stop posting in this thread. It's gross.

Oh, and the fact that you guys are acting like the women you are sleeping with/married to haven't had plenty of other dudes cum inside them...and the fact that you are holding it against a woman for having a sexual appetite...Go back to the 1950's please.

try Nikki Sixx's sloppy thirds! half of LA has unloaded in that cum dumpster. Try watching her god awful show, she's a starfucker.

Had to google who this was. Holy crap. I can't believe someone looks like that voluntarily.

LOL Deadmau5 is the new moby.

32094195.jpg

anyone see the pic of aaron pauls fiancee in OP link? i don't usually like blonde girls but cot dam

*receives Google Alert that "Aaron Paul" appeared in thread*

Nn3a4.gif

LOL + LOL = hihi

=D

Archived