IGNORED

alex jones on piers morgan

Guest dese manz hatin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever made the Bane comparison is spot on. Jones has delusions of grandeur and would be right at home as an insane dictator. Man needs help.

Whoever made the Bane comparison is spot on. Jones has delusions of grandeur and would be right at home as an insane dictator. Man needs help.

the man needs shooting :happy:

He needs to learn to embrace our Bilderberg overlords.

Guest Pennywise

the man needs shooting :happy:

He needs to learn to embrace our Bilderberg overlords.

I hope the illuminati take him out

I've never seen Alex Jones in action. What an awful turd of a man. Although I highly detest Piers Morgan, props for not suffocating the shit-bag with his scrunched up evidence he was waving about.

He's like the drunk guy who's not so drunk that he falls over, but is drunk enough to compare everything you say with something else without answering what needs to be answered.

[youtubehd]IbV2eYla_b8[/youtubehd]

seems to me like everyone involved on both sides are a bunch of fucking 8 year olds.

congratulations, you've successfully described political discourse in the united states.

Guest ZeroHour

for someone who distrusts the government so much, he sure likes to throw around FBI statistics (I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS)

I actually agree with about 20% of what Jones says though

its a shame the other 80% of lunacy destroys any credibility

piers willyface morgan conned his own readers out of money in the viglen share scandal and put knowingly faked photos of iraq war abuse on the front page of his paper. in england we have a satirical newspaper called private eye where they have a long history of exposing willyface's crimes

alex jones works for the same people that want the trillion dollar mineral wealth of the dead sea for themselves, the same people that crashed the planes into the two towers, the scum who believe that the entire world is their property and that those who aren't members of their group are the equivalent of cows and monkeys, the descendants of the group that went to the ottoman empire and said " can you give us the land from the nile to the euphrates please " and then funded the young turks revolution after they were turned down.

alex jones's church is one that supports the notion of foreign wars to conquer the middle east. in the first five books of the old testament it says the story of the people who are led to the promised land and alex jones has strong beliefs about this that he doesnt like to talk about in public. he is a very loving father of his wife and children. his wife is polish and her recent ancestor relatives must have experienced a lot of hardship, even the prospect of extermination. so this fear that his wife and children might be annihilated is playing on his mind.

alex jones is not entitled to israeli citizenship but his wife and children are. hes quite angry about that so there are rumours that say that hes trying to get citizenship. that would explain why he's being funded by israeli companies and advertisers.

people who work with alex jones:

rob jacobson
aaron dykes
jason bermas
henri james tieleman
steve shenl
allen l schultz

First time I've ever come across this Alex Jones guy - what a complete and utter loon.

I've no love for Pers Morgan, but I almost felt sorry for him having to sit through that onslaught of verbal diarrhea. What the fuck was all that impassioned bullshit about SSRI's being the source of all evil?

Highest Order Blue Ribbon Fuck.

Archived