IGNORED

North Korea

syd syside

There was a nuclear test on 12 February (20)13 (1+2+2+1+2=9).

So, it all adds up.

To eight.

Sorry for just quoting you and cutting out most of the relevant information compson, but I figure that's what we do in these threads. :wink:

That war plan video certainly points into the direction of this whole thing being saber rattling propaganda, but we still can't exclude the possibility of terror attacks.

I get the feeling that America is intentionally trying to provoke North Korea and China is like "Settle down North Korea!", in which NK replies, "Ohhh... alright..."

I get the feeling that America is intentionally trying to provoke North Korea and China is like "Settle down North Korea!", in which NK replies, "Ohhh... alright..."

The US and ROK have been perpetually asserting their military forces with drills and exercises since the cease-fire in 1953. It's nothing new overall, just a bit more escalated right now. And yes, the B-2 and B-52 deployments is quite assertive, as is the declaration that the DPRK has approved "nuclear strikes."

I heard some of this today on the local public radio station - a panel discussing NK and Kim Jung-Un, etc on the BBC Show "Have Your Say" - there's an American caller who kind of encapsulates the naivety a lot of Westerners have toward the situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/whys

Edited by joshuatx

ibhbZysTdPEi3r.gif

What good is he in a fight if he can't even shoot a damn Tokarev?

Well in Soviet Russia the Tokarev shot you, so they designed it to misfire, which in combat would actually make it fire properly. Since it was licensed built and sold to DPRK and still in stock after the fall of the USSR, this is it what happens.

i mean all one has to do is look at the pattern. in the past, NK has attacked without warning. When they do make threats, nothing ever happens. I'll post a link tomorrow from Andrei Lankov (who, in my not so humble opinion, is one of the most preeminent NK scholars around) and his take.

btw, brits have said they will not withdraw from NK mission.

Well in Soviet Russia the Tokarev shot you, so they designed it to misfire, which in combat would actually make it fire properly. Since it was licensed built and sold to DPRK and still in stock after the fall of the USSR, this is it what happens.

Seems like a logical explanation. I bet the old generals are embarrassed from having to teach Jong Jr. the basics. Shows how inexperienced he is I guess. Just like some spoiled kid from a rich family.

Guest chunky

Big Issue seller claims that he is about to nuke entire planet

Please buy the latest issue today

So he can have a bite to eat

Edited by chunky

*stumbles into thread without reading the majority of posts contained within*

So, is the USA in any actual danger by way of NK?

Sorry. I've just been out of touch with news/current events, as of late.