IGNORED

North Korea

syd syside

What I don't understand is that the capital Seoul is right next to the border. Why don't the South Koreans just set the culture slider to 100% for a couple of years, maybe build a buddhist stupa for the 50% bonus and culture flip North Korea. Problem solved.

What I don't understand is that the capital Seoul is right next to the border. Why don't the South Koreans just set the culture slider to 100% for a couple of years, maybe build a buddhist stupa for the 50% bonus and culture flip North Korea. Problem solved.

they tried to rush it with a Great Artist but it didn't work apparently..

Guest Iain C

Genuine lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Iain C

Genuine lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

flol

da supa lol

If they were smart they'd target Niagara Falls. Not only do we supply power for most of the eastern seaboard, but this place is a shithole as well.

They can't reach Niagra Falls.

da supa lol

If they were smart they'd target Niagara Falls. Not only do we supply power for most of the eastern seaboard, but this place is a shithole as well.

They can't reach Niagra Falls.

Well they can't reach NYC either but they are still threatening it! PUT IT ON THE LIST.

right...self destructive. which is why of course three generations of Kims have destroyed themselves.

If they're crazy, how did they go about developing a cult of personality and maintaining it for 60 years?

Easy... if Hitler would have won WW2....

Which is why intervening is potentially the only real solution.

But Hitler didn't win WW2, so that's a moot point.

Fine I change my answer : Islam.

right...self destructive. which is why of course three generations of Kims have destroyed themselves.

If they're crazy, how did they go about developing a cult of personality and maintaining it for 60 years?

Easy... if Hitler would have won WW2....

Which is why intervening is potentially the only real solution.

But Hitler didn't win WW2, so that's a moot point.

Fine I change my answer : Islam.

:trollface:

“Oh, SNAP, is that fat fuck a virgin?!” US Secretary of State John Kerry said with a laugh. “I shouldn’t act surprised. That would totally make sense.”

Why people gotta hate on virgins dawg :(

I gotta admit that Mrs. Un is kinda cute tho

whoa, john kerry is secretary of state? when the fuck did that happen?

January I believe. He didn't win the presidency in 2004. But we found out his career would shine later I suppose.

whoa, john kerry is secretary of state? when the fuck did that happen?

January I believe. He didn't win the presidency in 2004. But we found out his career would shine later I suppose.

Clinton has been such a noticeable and consistent SOS I think it was kinda of easy to forget she stepped down.

Kerry was one the few recent cabinet nominations that was easily voted in, only 3 nays of which two where butthurt Texas senators and a senator from Oklahoma making another political bullshit gesture toward tea party nuts symbolic vote against his treaty-friendly voting record in the past.

Chuck Hagel, the new secretary of defense, is as well, and he had his nomination filibustered until a 58-41 vote approved him. He was called a anti-Semite for saying "[t]he Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people [on Capitol Hill]" (he clarified he meant "Israeli lobby"] in 2006, which by the way is an absolutely truthful understatement. He's another example of a moderate Republican, and one of the few combat veterans in office, being absolutely vilified by his own political party.

Very good piece! Wondering what the anti-emperialists/iinterventionalists think about this one. Forgive me my naive misunderstanding, but it's OK for the US to act out some diplomatic play on the international podium, right?

In 1953, the US and UK conspired to overthrow Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh, who had committed to the grievous sin of believing that Iran's oil belonged to Iran rather than to Britain and the US. Mossadegh was brought down by the CIA and MI6 and replaced by the despotic Shah of Iran, who governed ruthlessly with US backing until the Iranian Revolution in 1979. In light of this history, Iran's current pursuit of nuclear-weapons capability is far more understandable.

"in light of this history"....

The Iranian revolution is seen as one of the greatest revolutionary upheavals of the century.

It started with great idealism and expectation and it promised not only to liberate Iranians, but also the oppressed peoples throughout the world.

Freedom, independence and an Islamic Republic were the three main slogans which finally brought down the pro-Western regime of the Shah.

Millions of people who participated in the revolution were hoping to create a better society based on justice, equality, and prosperity.

At that time, nobody knew anything about Islamic fundamentalism and nobody could foresee the direction which the revolution took in later years.

The leader of the revolution, Ayatollah Khomeini, talked about democracy and freedom before returning home from exile and his first government was dominated by liberal figures.

Most Iranians were astonished when the ayatollah later announced that he was going to establish a theocratic state.

yes, it certainly is "far more understandable"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/269799.stm

Edited by compson