IGNORED

Marvel Movies [formerly MCU]

Rubin Farr

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this page of the thread alone and I'm flabbergasted and befuddled at the thought of anyone having the motivation to give a shit about any of this stuff anymore.

I just love capeshit. :catrecline:

• 3 weeks later...

What's with the black borders moving around?

probably the difference between scenes shot in scope and scenes shot in imax (i haven't watched the trailer)

Just read this page of the thread alone and I'm flabbergasted and befuddled at the thought of anyone having the motivation to give a shit about any of this stuff anymore.

LOL. Harsh.

In all honesty, though, I couldn't agree more.

Looking forward to this one: Easter eggs, yes that's D'onofrio exiting his SUV as Kingpin, Matt's reflection on the street is his red ninja costume, I believe that's Foggy Nelson on the left, and if you kinda squint that REALLY tall building in the background is Avengers tower.

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder what Edgar Wright is thinking if he watches this. I mean they couldn't have changed that much from his version. And it seems to have that comedy element of his films like Thomas the tank engine bit

Wonder what Edgar Wright is thinking if he watches this. I mean they couldn't have changed that much from his version. And it seems to have that comedy element of his films like Thomas the tank engine bit

good question, if i was Edwr Wright I'd either refuse to watch any trailers for ant man or get really sick to my stomach watching them use the exact same scene i did in the test footage of ant man jumping on the gun

good question, if i was Edwr Wright I'd either refuse to watch any trailers for ant man or get really sick to my stomach watching them use the exact same scene i did in the test footage of ant man jumping on the gun

Yep. I'm guessing he left twitter a few months ago for this reason. And he'll be back when ant-man has been and gone.

This film seems really isolated from the MCU, obviously fallout from Edgar's years on the project. That's why Hank and Janet will never be in the Avengers films, a bummer.

I'm not much of a comic nerd and I don't care really, but from what I've heard Hank Pym is the one who made Ultron, who in the new Avengers is made by Stark.

So no. But never mind. Still fun films. You can't really do comic book like plots in concise movies without people complaining. See: Watchmen.

Of course. It just seems in this case, Edgar Wright really threw a wrench in the works of Kevin Feig, who has a master plan he doesn't like to be disrupted. Still, they all supported Edgar to the end, even Joss Whedon.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, Krishnan Guru-Murthy is at it again, deliberately winding up celebrities so he can be the centre of attention. in what universe does he think hollywood celebs on press junkets want to talk about their drug problems and daddy issues? C4 has really gone downhill in the last couple of decades, their news is one of the few decent bits of programming they have left, but this shit is pretty low.

new avengers starts off really badly, and only gets a bit better as it goes along. only a few cool parts, mostly fairly lame. was something fake and computer-gamey about the whole thing. the dialog was crap too, real lazy shit, whedon phoned this one in.