IGNORED

Marvel Movies [formerly MCU]

Rubin Farr

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It starts slow but has some of the best writing and most violent fight scenes in the MCU. Season 2 will up the ante with The Punisher and Electra.

4DD8437F-859C-4760-9C92-747D905246C1_zps

Peggy Carter and Jarvis return to ABC January 19, with a 75th anniversary Captain America special as well.

when i saw the new star wars, every single trailer was a marvel advert spin off, captain america civil war, xmen run out of toilet paper so group hug it out, etc etc, apart from two- warcraft (based on the game) & independence day II, both made from existing material. it was the bleakest trailer run ever

We're being showered in masterpieces! What a time to be alive. I wonder how gritty and desaturated the Spiderman reboot will be.

Oh god, desaturated has got to go, it has its place but only if the thing they're denaturing has a point, but a filter maketh not a film. ahh well, go make more music and draw pics of cute ladies, works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Civil War Prelude Infinite 001 fills in the gap between the Winter Soldier movie and the upcoming CW film. Not to be confused with Civil War Prelude, which is just a reprint of Winter Soldier.

Also, looks like Marvel.com had a password breach

• 2 weeks later...