IGNORED

Marvel Movies [formerly MCU]

Rubin Farr

Two more Marvel shows coming to Fox, which means they're technically not the MCU, but fuck em who cares.

Hellfire: A show set in the past of the Hellfire Club before X-Men First Class, on FOX

Legion: A show about Xavier's insane son who can bend reality to his will, and caused the Age of Apocalypse in the comics by murdering his own father, on FX

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/14/marvel-and-fox-team-up-for-two-x-men-tv-series-hellfire-and-legion?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20%28front%20page%29&utm_content=15&utm_campaign=Blogroll&abthid=561ee3fea01a06b905000024

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to this one, all the good guy rah rah American hero bullshit gets turned on its head, and we have some real dramatic tension. Like in real life, people turn on each other when times are difficult, or they're afraid. It seems to focus on Cap and Bucky more than I thought, but I'm sure they're saving the big battles for later trailers.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of hope Panther is only in the movie long enough to talk some sense into the black sidekicks and whisk them away to Wakanda, never again to serve as cannon fodder in the white man's wars.

Uhm... all these Marvel movies seem to be the same film lately. I'm so fucking tired of the city getting blown up final act by now, ugh.

Marvel pls

slider_4-943x295.jpg

That's all well and good, Johnson, but what this picture really needs is more moments where there's a low bass drum and a waaaagggghhh sound that really shows how epic this is.

boardroom.jpg

Does anyone know what this does?

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a dick cumbercunt not looking at all like dr. strange. Instead his presence despoils the page, emanating vibe of simpleton, pointlessly looking off into the distance with the wrong colour hair, and the wrong ethnicity. They should have gotten an Eastern European of jewish descent, something a little more exotic and angular than this lumpy potatoe head, barely started artists clay study. /moves on to moan about the unrefined fabric of the clothes, something a magician of stature would never allow to lodge upon his frame.

still think the guy has been over-exposed and I don't see why.

Sucked the cock of a powerful film producer or banking oligarch perhaps. Either that or they're trying to make people from the UK look daft and uninteresting.

I think he'll be a fine Doctor Strange - the only think they should have done was have him dye his hair and beard black, not brown.

Honestly, I always thought Robert Downey Jr. would have been perfect to play Dr. Strange