IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

it's completely unsurprising that you would say that. your taste is what blows.

edit: having said that, you do outgrow it. but season 1+2 are still genius.

Edited by usagi

Guest FuncRandm

Tearing house apart to find wallet, decide it might be lost… go to car and find it wedged between the door frame and the drivers seat where it had fallen out of my pocket. :).

lol, have you been keeping up the practising ? Otherwise it'll be let the shredding of your tendons commence. Or to verbalise it, "argh my god my hands/wrists/underside of my lower arms, it never used to feel like this".

It's annoying but warmups that used to be a chore that i just did cause whatever are now something i need to do cause otherwise problems arise.

The only thing being torn up around here is the fret board. *air guitars*

But yeah I know my limits, I mostly stopped playing before due to a mixture of tendonitis and ganglion cysts, so I'm well aware of how feeble my wrists and arms are lol. Just seeing the thing and knowing it's not dust or rotted is happiness enough for me.

That said, I haven't really gotten any slower or forgotten much, despite not picking up one for so many years. Old habits die hard I guess.

Not that I was that fast to being with, mind you.

looks up ganglion cysts.

Oh i used to be starting to have one of those

230px-Ganglion-cyst.jpg

But after i started picking with my whole arm rather than just my wrist, it has gone away. I didn't really think about it at the time, but this is must have been what happened, when i shifted the way that i picked at the strings.

Yeah, I usually make a point to say 'Don't google ganglion cysts' but I forgot this time. :P The cyst didn't hurt but the tendonitis that appeared right behind my wrist murdered me. I couldn't hold the guitar neck whatsoever. Let's see how quickly that flares up again.

And I don't remember everything (I used to be able to play some acoustic finger plucky songs but can't remember the first chords) but enough to get back up to speed soon enough. Remembering the names of scales/chords though, THAT I never remembered! My guitar teacher gave up in the end.

hah, i just group notes together that sound right in the progression. Apparently they have names. I never bothered either, beyond knowing what key i'm in. George benson had something to say about that which was kind of heartening, i can't remember what it is now though, typically.

Proxy brag:

Sporadically over the last couple weeks my girlfriend has been having sex dreams and getting woken up on account of she was literally having an orgasm.

*makes joke about how I'm literally worse in bed than no-one at all*

Proxy brag:

Sporadically over the last couple weeks my girlfriend has been having sex dreams and getting woken up on account of she was literally having an orgasm.

dream demons literally fuck like dream demons tho

Proxy brag:

dream demons literally fuck like dream demons tho

Yup. Hard to contend with Tantric Satan and his demon semen.

• 3 weeks later...

Using my ph to tell my brother's TV what youtub to play. Pfunk jamming in the house

well except I can't play guitar bcors ppl sleeping marg, the urge is potent and strong to the noodling burstfire riffomatic.