IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

ive been off cigs for 6 weeks now, and that includes a serious drinking bender every weekend, which is usually when i just have that one smoke, that turns into 2 the next time, then 15. i dunno what snapped this time, but its been really easy to just not put them in my mouth any more.

that includes no e-cig, or joints, or anything atall aswell.

dude, that's awesome! here's hoping that you continue with your success!

good luck to you aswell, already i feel like my lungs have got an extra couple of handfuls of breath in them.

I posted on WATMM

Damn son that's some neat shit there. Gratz.

I've succesfully started my No Facebook FUCK routine. No Facebook, only Messenger in my smartphone... I made lots of shit today. I think it's awesome.

I really need to start doing that. Actually, i'd be great if i could just unplug the internet for a few hours a day so i can actually focus on ableton

I posted on WATMM

Damn son that's some neat shit there. Gratz.

I've succesfully started my No Facebook FUCK routine. No Facebook, only Messenger in my smartphone... I made lots of shit today. I think it's awesome.

I really need to start doing that. Actually, i'd be great if i could just unplug the internet for a few hours a day so i can actually focus on ableton

Facebook was the real problem with me. I don't blame Facebook, I blame myself to care a lot about it. Right now I haven't checked Facebook, and I'm actually playing a lot with Live and doing other productive stuff. I think I'm starting to "not be dependant" from the Internet and finally stop worrying about it. Again, I don'y blame FB or any other internet related stuff, but now I feel free without overthinking stuff that much.

Try it!

I've been restructuring my lifestyle a lot lately. First in the, uhm... "mind" part. I don't overthink stuff now, and neither care about other people I don't need to care. It's an amazing relief. Also, I'm trying to get healthier, eating more fruits and vegetables, though I'm not that strict. Maybe I'll try to go to gym again. And I'm changing my room into a more minimalistic approach. I got rid of the TV and replaced it with plants.

I think I'm creating my ideal lifestyle.

Edited by logakght

I've been shagging a pretty awesome chick lately. She's a med student @ the University in my city, majoring in neuropharm, she's classically trained pianist, speaks 3 different languages fluently (she's from Russia and gorgeous) - and is a insatiable minx in the sack... I even managed to give her an orgasm with her clothes on, I was shocked and honored at the same time.

She's also aloof as hell and says she's terrified of commitment.... but she does one thing and acts another. She talks to me pretty much every day, I never initiate the conversations as IMO if you're to be 'non committal' I don't need to know about your day if I'm not hanging out with you, but she chats with me all the time, makes plans with me for time ahead of just being in the moment. To top it off she stays over drinking mojitos while we have romp in the bedroom at least 4 times a week. My roommates have gotten earplugs.

Either way. It's confusing, exciting, and I'm making some of the best music I've made in years due to trying to crank out tunes with this headspace and tunes will get better with the DSI pro2 on the way!

-Audioblysk 1'st world problem

Gave my cat a bath. He got fleas some how so it had to be done.

He as awesome - no "fuck off and die" glares nor attempts to gouge out my eyes. In fact, not one scratch nor hiss. He was just miffed the whole time. Now his fuzzier and softer than ever.

I've been shagging a pretty awesome chick lately. She's a med student @ the University in my city, majoring in neuropharm, she's classically trained pianist, speaks 3 different languages fluently (she's from Russia and gorgeous) - and is a insatiable minx in the sack... I even managed to give her an orgasm with her clothes on, I was shocked and honored at the same time.

She's also aloof as hell and says she's terrified of commitment.... but she does one thing and acts another. She talks to me pretty much every day, I never initiate the conversations as IMO if you're to be 'non committal' I don't need to know about your day if I'm not hanging out with you, but she chats with me all the time, makes plans with me for time ahead of just being in the moment. To top it off she stays over drinking mojitos while we have romp in the bedroom at least 4 times a week. My roommates have gotten earplugs.

Either way. It's confusing, exciting, and I'm making some of the best music I've made in years due to trying to crank out tunes with this headspace and tunes will get better with the DSI pro2 on the way!

It sounds like you have a fun life =)

sounds amazing. don't fall in love just yet.

after much gnashing of the teeth and butting of the heads and drawing up of papers and general running about, I have finally set my parents up with a boarder in their spare room to help with their mortgage problem. it may not sound like much but for your average brown family it is a monumental concession. the guy seems pretty decent so far. I was a little bit suspicious at his having driven down from Melbourne suddenly with a shitload of stuff in his car, and not having a steady job etc (he's doing tradie type stuff for the moment, that means blue-collar work for you non-Aussies). but his former landlord praised him highly and said he was dependable/of good character and always paid the rent on time, so I'm reassured. I'll still be running a background check with the cops to be positive (can random citizens even do that? I'm about to find out).

Edited by usagi

A month ago my long-ago-ex-girlfriend gave me her Jazz Bass because she's moving to China.

I finally just got around to finding an allen wrench and fixing the action. Plays like a dream now.

was there a "going away never see you again just for old time's sake" mega flogging? =)

I love those

Nah. We're both different people now, so...you know how it goes.

I did have sex with her, though.

nah, just kidding. we're different people now.

ive been off cigs for 6 weeks now, and that includes a serious drinking bender every weekend, which is usually when i just have that one smoke, that turns into 2 the next time, then 15. i dunno what snapped this time, but its been really easy to just not put them in my mouth any more.

that includes no e-cig, or joints, or anything atall aswell.

Same with me. I imagine from time to time I'll enjoy them, but I don't really get cravings.

Does Ceephax know what facebook is? He's probably still mourning ceefax, as are we all.

Today I hit my target weight of 80kg (I'm 6'4" so 80kg is healthy for my height), or near enough: the scales said 79.9, so I'm taking it as target hit for a total loss of 18kg. Only took me a year + 8 months![/sarcasm] :happy:

I celebrated with pizza + a strawberry sundae. Not that I don't eat those constantly anyway but still. Now to keep it off. With more pizza + sundaes + milkshake.

Does Ceephax know what facebook is? He's probably still mourning ceefax, as are we all.

Today I hit my target weight of 80kg (I'm 6'4" so 80kg is healthy for my height), or near enough: the scales said 79.9, so I'm taking it as target hit for a total loss of 18kg. Only took me a year + 8 months![/sarcasm] :happy:

I celebrated with pizza + a strawberry sundae. Not that I don't eat those constantly anyway but still. Now to keep it off. With more pizza + sundaes + milkshake.

That's awesome. I know what that feels like, nice work!

My achievement for this week is posting things on WATMM after a long hiatus.

i set my printer up after it being in storage for a year, and it is calibrated perfectly with my new monitor without touching anything. for the first time in my life my prints look like they do on my monitor.

ace!

I got Ashes of Al'ar, which is a mount in WoW. There is a 0.01% chance for it to drop. That's 1 in 10,000. I've been trying for it for a few months now. Some people have been trying for a few years and still don't have it.

i just became the admin for the ceephax facebook group. don't know how that happened.

Nice!

I came here with a minor facebook victory of my own - Zephyr Nova page finally has 200 likes. So paltry, yet so... much better than 100!

PS: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zephyr-Nova/113719935371074