IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Had to shop for essentials on the way home from work leaving me with £5 to my name until payday.

When I got home somebody payed a silly amount of money for my album on Bandcamp.

Cha-ching!

Do you know who the somebody is?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Just grabbed your album too, noice! Spent far too much money on music recently though so had to opt for the free option for the time being

Have successfully avoided writing my final paper for 6 months now.

edit: and currently drinking a lovely gin and tonic with Bombay whilst smoking cigarettes in a bar. Inside. Like a civilized person should be able to.

edit: and currently drinking a lovely gin and tonic with Bombay whilst smoking cigarettes in a bar. Inside. Like a civilized person should be able to.

> smoking

> civilized

(I kid, I kid)

> smoking

> civilized

(I kid, I kid)

If man didn't evolve to pollute his lungs with a carcinogen that releases pleasurable chemicals in the brain, then I'll climb back up into my tree.

There are ecigs you know, nicotine whoosh without the rest of the nasties. Maybe get one when you go home so you can continue to imbibe (and smoke inside).

Tried them, fucking horrible things.