IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

My wife bought a desk and I rearranged half the furniture in the house to make a new workspace for her. I'm delighted for her but even more delighted for myself since I can now get at all of my gear again whenever I want instead of having half of a document indexing service sitting the in the middle of my tiny studio.

cat_synth.jpg

Edited by anigbrowl

And now the spider is hungry, well done, I hope you're happy.

Take 2

and now the spider is hungry, what will it choose to eat instead, omgvbe careful MC.

Mleh, brain not operating on a linguistic level right now, so tired.

Thanks man =)

It's been a tough couple weeks but I have a handle on my drinking, and I've sorted out my triggers and things too. I had one drink yesterday, but left it at that.

I'm not looking to completely abstain my whole life. I like beer, I like wine, etc. My focus has been learning to control why I drink habitually and addressing the physical addiction.

So far, aside from the sleeplessness it's been a very successful couple weeks.

ive just come through a week and a half of DT symptoms...

pretty much the whole lot apart from visual hallucinations & fits..

do not want to go through that again. im more than that

Edited by lala

ive just come through a week and a half of DT symptoms...

pretty much the whole lot apart from visual hallucinations & fits..

do not want to go through that again. im more than that

Ouch.... Stay tough man.

I have seizures and stuff when in withdrawal, hallucinations when I drink but not as much when in withdrawal, and no shakes or anything.

Do your best. Here to chat if you want.

urgh. i get the shakes badddd. edit* maybe not that bad, but bad enough for me to be annoyed

was a total shock to me, didnt realise it had crept up on me so much, as the symptoms hit me a few days later, usually i would have had one by then (I own a bar).

Bar is now up for lease :emotawesomepm9:

but yeah, im reeling that one right in

Edited by lala

on the plus side. ive got time to start some diy modular stuff that i hadnt.

not going to abstain, just learnt a good lesson

and thanks for the offer of a chat :happy:

Edited by lala

what's the cheapest model iPad it will run on so I can get myself some strom action?

Ctrl-all & sequence random...hell yes.

Any chance of an a4 version as well?

Edited by lala

a used iPad 2 is probably the cheapest that will run STROM, but I don't recommend it, performance/graphics wise.

Apple will present new iPads next Thursday, I'd wait for that and then decide. Last year's iPad mini with retina display is plenty powerful & will go down in price!

My new vinyl version of SWANS - The Seer from amazon.com came with nice frosted plastic inner sleeves instead of cheap paper inner sleeves, but the only pics online of the packaging shows the paper sleeves.

Thank you Based Young God?

:shrug:

Edited by baph

So, I haven't really been around WATMM that much lately because I've been ridiculously busy. 9 months ago I was asked if I would make the music for a permanent exhibition for a new HUGE prehistoric museum. Here 9 months later I'm finally done with the sound designs for 7 animated short films, 15 minutes of classical/ambient music that plays constantly in like 1/3 of the museum, and another exhibition that I don't know that much about. 4 days before the museum opened I was asked to make the music and sound design for a documentary about one of the biggest attractions at the museum.

While working on all of this I was hired at a company, which means I've been working around 17 hours a day for the past 3 months. So I'm kinda tired now.

But the museum just opened and apparently the Queen showed up.

I'm kinda proud.

Also, this might explain why I haven't replied to any PMs over the last couple of months. Sorry about that.