IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Got a letter from the state saying I needed to claim an account in my name from a non-retirement mutual fund or the state will. Being a proud American, the thought of my country getting my money makes me sick to my stomach and violent with rage. So- confused as fuck, I contacted the investment company.

Turns out my drunken Irish grandfather put 250$ into some investing scheme in international securities in 1992 under my name, most likely to use for college in some hairbrained scotch-soaked moment of clarity in which he felt $250 was worth investing... Apparently he made good choices with where it was placed as I just retrieved access and full ownership of the account and it's now worth $18,956

That combined with my garden bonus ($500xlb @ 12ish lbs) I got this week has made me more money than the entirety of working a years worth of baking in high end kitchens used to two years ago.

Happy cat.

dude. go to grampa's grave and fistbump the gravestone.

Got some dank shit and a new bowl as an early xmas present from a good friend this evening, some of the best bud I've had in a long while... Since smoking a fat bowl I've eaten, two bowls of pasta, a pbj sandwhich, a cup of ramen, and some booberry cereal.

Edited by ghOsty

Got a nice contract starting in January. Will be nice to actually get paid for work for a change.

NICE! What kind of job?

A couple of days ago I finished the sound design and music for a film about the world's best selling toy manufacturer.

Got a nice contract starting in January. Will be nice to actually get paid for work for a change.

NICE! What kind of job?

A couple of days ago I finished the sound design and music for a film about the world's best selling toy manufacturer.

It's only a short term contract but it's doing research/data analysis for a think tank on Canadian provinces and how they interact with Asia in a variety of sectors.

Who is the worlds best selling toy manufacturer?

That's great, Chen. Projects can be great, because it prevents you from dying on the inside from working in the same thing for years.

Thanks, delet! Yeah, I've been lucky over the past 10 months, but it takes its toll. I think I've lost some hair. And last week my chest started acting up. I had such a strong chest pain I could barely walk. Also, I Wednesday and Thursday I only slept an hour and a half because the deadline was just around the corner - and that's no fun. Not at all.

It's only a short term contract but it's doing research/data analysis for a think tank on Canadian provinces and how they interact with Asia in a variety of sectors.

Nice, does that involve mining too? You'd be surprised how much mining exploration in Canada is paid for with Chinese money (actually, maybe not). And not just oilsands stuff - they probably would have evacuated Labrador by now if it wasn't for Chinese cash propping up the iron and nickel projects there

Nice, does that involve mining too? You'd be surprised how much mining exploration in Canada is paid for with Chinese money (actually, maybe not). And not just oilsands stuff - they probably would have evacuated Labrador by now if it wasn't for Chinese cash propping up the iron and nickel projects there

It sure does ;) http://theasiafactor.ca/

took a long time for me to realise but i was trying to find one of my old songs to listen to for reverie *cause like it's on a drive somewhere and that drive then may not havve anything to plug in to. Anyway, i found that a couple of other songs i wasn't even thinking about were used as recommendations over on xltronic in the early 2000's. I never really went there and over here didn't ever give a fuck only tefosav seemed to care (well chen did bless him and alma and tendrils and sometime ascdi) so i'm touched, heh like much more than a decade later. bleSs 'em whomevr xae wer.

ie quld riet mor myuezik for xoes kairing bitciz ...

I fly back home from vacation this afternoon and I checked in my luggage free of charge thru a special January deal with the airline I'm traveling on. So I basically saved 25 bucks.